Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat Shine leaving to be a minor league manager in the Mariners org
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
      He signed with the Cubs i believe
      He's still a free agent.

Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
      Pat Shine leaving to be a minor league manager in the Mariners org
      Was he the replay guy?

Comment

• yes
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Originally posted by lou View Post
          Not sure it matters switching RP speeds when they don't go through lineup multiple times
          Well if bats see McGowan,Bearclaw,Phelps,Ellington its pretty much fastballs at 97/98 for 3 innings. They want to switch it up so that bats see different stuff

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
          He's still a free agent.

Was he the replay guy?
          Well Logan is a FA but likely will want Mike Dunn cash.

Shine was gone a few weeks ago-other teams have been picking off alot of our guys actually

Comment

• Clay Buchholz went to the Phillies for a minor league second baseman, Josh Tobias. No cash changing hands, so presumably the Phillies are paying his contract?

Comment

• yup Phillies are paying Buchholz salary

Comment

• Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
                Clay Buchholz went to the Phillies for a minor league second baseman, Josh Tobias. No cash changing hands, so presumably the Phillies are paying his contract?
                Pretty much why we passed on him. Tobias is equal to Avery Romero for us. Problem was $$

When prices drop we might add another SP but 10 mil+ is too much for #5 starter right now

Comment

• https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...3d&oe=58EC9A82

So this is the latest post from the Marlins' Facebook page. I lol'd so hard.

Comment

• Apparently Jonny Gomes wants to play again, could he be a potential low cost signing as a bat off the bench against lefties?

Comment

• Pittsburgh signed Ivan Nova to a 3-year, $26M deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
                        Pittsburgh signed Ivan Nova to a 3-year, $26M deal.
                        When people ask about Fister,Hammel,Wood just post this. As of right now all the guys want deal around 3/30 which is why no alot of movement and more teams are trading for arms. If market drops too 1 or 2 years-we might be players but too rich for us at this moment

A sleeper might be Pineda from NYY. We have made an offer but lowball one-possible tho if we up it to a ML ready RP(Ellington) and more we could get him

Comment

• Very few things should be "too rich" for the Marlins after they've gone this far to improve the team after Jose's tragic death.

Comment

• Edwin 3/$65 Tribe. Tremendous move.

Totally worth that price. Would have liked to be involved, but hey, he's going to a top 3 team in the league. Good for him and the Tribe.

Comment

• That's about what I proposed....3/60 with an opt out. Oh well!

Comment

• I can't wait for my sales rep to call and try to sell m on how much "better" the team is.

#SellTheTeam

Comment

Working...
                                X