Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if you are a good fielder and a bad hitter, you aren't allowed to have one maybe bad fielding play.

I can't wait for Bonifacio to not have a .370 BABIP anymore so you can go back to killing him.
    poop

Comment

I'm back from Total Wine. Ima see what Erick did now

Comment

Dempster has been very good today

Comment

Logan Morrison ranks in the same place as Infante among eligible LFers (4th to last in WAR). He sucks also.
          poop

Comment

Erick ranks worst in all categories.

Comment

Omar Infante is WARring better than Hanley

Comment

wonder if Bonifacio ever shops at the gap
                --------------------
                baby gap
                Last edited by Ramp; 07-15-2011, 03:32 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                  wonder if Bonifacio ever shops at the gap
                  I feel like he probably wears the shiny shirts with Hanley.
                  poop

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                    Logan Morrison ranks in the same place as Infante among eligible LFers (4th to last in WAR). He sucks also.
                    Morrison has skills as a hitter that suggest he will be better than this.

Infante doesn't. His success over the past couple of years are completely about a .339 BABIP and a .355 BABIP which is more incredible when you consider that he's not fast at all.

By the way, I can't believe you brought up Bonifacio right now.
                    1. Everybody hated him before. I didn't even come up with the Boner nickname.
                    2. His .BABIP #'s are more sustainable because of his tremendous speed/his walk rates are now respectable and he's slowly improving his K rate.

Infante sucks and has no upside, at all.

Also, for what it's worth, your comments about Morrison are the very reason why I said he wasn't irreplaceable the other day on a thread when you said it'd be stupid to trade him. So it's not as if I'm his biggest fan or something. At least not if his future is in LF with this organization.

Comment

Infante has upside in that he's not this bad.
                      poop

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                        Omar Infante is WARring better than Hanley
                        Right. And I've criticized Hanley's play this year. I'm also confident that that won't last forever.

My point is that Infante is just not good. The other players being mentioned are underachievers with plenty of upside.

And if people really care for me saying "I can't wait till he's traded," it's gonna suck for everyone when he actually is traded then. I would imagine there's a good chance considering he serves little purpose here for the rest of the year and beyond. Might as well get some value for him.

Comment

What people dislike is that you're criticizing a very good defender for making one kind of bad play because you like to beat things into the ground.
                          poop

Comment

Infante has upside in that he's not this bad.
                            His BB% is right in line with his career average.
                            His .BABIP has room for some improvement, but it's basically just back to life.
                            His power is down this year, but he never had much power to begin with anyway.

He's not a good hitter.

Even his awesome "intangibles" have sucked this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
                              And if people really care for me saying "I can't wait till he's traded," it's gonna suck for everyone when he actually is traded then. I would imagine there's a good chance considering he serves little purpose here for the rest of the year and beyond. Might as well get some value for him.
                              Nobody will be upset if he is traded.

However, people will be upset if somebody else comes on here and shits the same few negative comments about the same thing or person over and over and over out of his/her mouth.

You are annoying more than Omar Infante is bad.

Comment

What people dislike is that you're criticizing a very good defender for making one kind of bad play because you like to beat things into the ground.
                                Well, I tend to do that when I don't like a specific player.

I do the same thing with Helms and used to do the same things with Jacobs and Olivo. And Bonifacio for that matter, really.

Mike Cameron's next.

Comment

Working...
                                X