No announcement yet.

Miami Marlins at Milwaukee Brewers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My guess would be just under the left eye.

Right where boxers get cut. That bleeds pretty bad.

Mike Redmond missed his opportunity to just get flat out weird on the diamond after his ejection.

He totally would have had a reason to.

Comment

Retaliate.
      --------------------
      That was awesome. Hit them again.
      Last edited by Erick; 09-11-2014, 09:35 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
        My guess would be just under the left eye.

Right where boxers get cut. That bleeds pretty bad.

Mike Redmond missed his opportunity to just get flat out weird on the diamond after his ejection.

He totally would have had a reason to.
        Bones and shit heal but the eyes and orbital socket are what I'm worried about. Obviously vision is everything for hitters.

Comment

Yeah, I'd guess his lower orbital bone got fucked up on that pitch.

Comment

just went back and watched the whole thing...the umps are fucking ridiculous in this game...calling those two strikes in a row?
            Originally posted by Madman81
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

I want to cry
              LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Ejecting Desclafani is a joke too.

Comment

and at this point i hope they hit fucking every hitter in their lineup
                  Originally posted by Madman81
                  Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                  Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Why did the Brewers take Fiers out? The coward had only thrown 81 pitches.

Comment

I lurk here and almost never post, but I have never been so pissed off at a baseball game in my life. This umpire crew is full of cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
                        just went back and watched the whole thing...the umps are fucking ridiculous in this game...calling those two strikes in a row?
                        Not to mention, the Reed Johnson strikeout should have at the very least been a foul ball and the at bat continues, assuming he did swing and it didn't hit him, which it did.....and even disregarding the fact it hit him, after all that happened previously how they call what was a borderline check swing a definite strike and he's out I'm not sure - don't you give the guy the benefit of doubt at that point??).

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
                          Why did the Brewers take Fiers out? The coward had only thrown 81 pitches.
                          Because he hit two guys in a row and looked shaken? Why is he a coward?

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                            He looked shaken? His reaction was basically the reason why things escalated on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                              I think that was written with some sarcasm...

Comment

Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
                                Not to mention, the Reed Johnson strikeout should have at the very least been a foul ball and the at bat continues, assuming he did swing and it didn't hit him, which it did.....and even disregarding the fact it hit him, after all that happened previously how they call what was a borderline check swing a definite strike and he's out I'm not sure - don't you give the guy the benefit of doubt at that point??).
                                They can't really call it half ball, half strike.

I didn't see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X