X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frisaro is a much bigger cunt than tj

Comment

• The deal they are talking with LAD has been pretty much the same since the rumors started

Urias,Seager,Joc,De Leon or Holmes and 1 or 2 others for Jose and Ozuna

The "deal" discussed with AZ was Corbin,Blair,Swanson,Drury and Pollock(whom we really didnt want). We were going for Corbin,Shipley,Swanson and telling Arizona to find a 3rd team for Pollock. Which is why Atlanta went with Inciarte(Hard to ask for the same stuff for Miller and Jose)

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
      frisaro is a much bigger cunt than tj
      Thank U for that!! Don't think I am even a Top 5 cunt on this board full of idiots

Comment

• Gimme Urias, Seager, Pederson, Holmes, and Lee. At this point I just want to raid their farm if we're giving them Jose. All these players outside of Holmes are either in the majors or damn near major league ready. It's a good place to start in fixing the holes on the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoNames7225 View Post
          tj, who are your sources? The voices in your head? Or are you just a charlatan?

Plus, why do you say "we" when referring to the Marlins? Are you employed by the Marlins?

So many questions...
          I read them off mlbtraderumors- ask around

- - - - - - - - - -

https://twitter.com/Bill_Shaikin

It could be starting-Says LAD close to getting Sonny Grey in a 3 team deal.

Was talk that Puig to either Cubs,Oakland or Atlanta and we would be 3rd team.

Comment

• The Marlins not wanting Pollock doesn't make any sense. It's downright dumb.

Doesn't mean it isn't true, but that would be a dumb position to take.
            poop

Comment

• So you're not really a MLB Insider? Wow... #plottwist

I hope mk7 kept the receipt...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                The Marlins not wanting Pollock doesn't make any sense. It's downright dumb.

Doesn't mean it isn't true, but that would be a dumb position to take.
                The issue was he is 28 and will be looking to cash in soon. Loria isn't gonna give a 29 yr old OF a 5 yr contract. With him it was about $$$. If he was on say year 2 of a 5 yr deal for like 8 million a year then maybe but they are looking for younger

They are looking for 22/23 yr old OF-google the name Joc Pederson
                Last edited by tjfla; 12-08-2015, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• Bill Shaikin's twitter has no mention of a 3 team deal being discussed for Sonny Grey that I can see.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                    Bill Shaikin's twitter has no mention of a 3 team deal being discussed for Sonny Grey that I can see.
                    Bill Shaikin ‏@Bill_Shaikin 45m45 minutes ago

Breaking news: Dodgers close to acquiring Sonny grey from Oakland A's. Believe there is 3rd team involved. #Dodgers #athletics#mlb #latimes

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                      Bill Shaikin ‏@Bill_Shaikin 45m45 minutes ago

Breaking news: Dodgers close to acquiring Sonny grey from Oakland A's. Believe there is 3rd team involved. #Dodgers #athletics#mlb #latimes
                      That would be a fake account sir.

Comment

The issue was he is 28 and will be looking to cash in soon. Loria isn't gonna give a 29 yr old OF a 5 yr contract. With him it was about $$$. If he was on say year 2 of a 5 yr deal for like 8 million a year then maybe but they are looking for younger

They are looking for 22/23 yr old OF-google the name Joc Pederson
                        Oh dear, l'il buddy. Condescension coming from you is such a bad look.
                        poop

Comment

Touche. Well still have been talking

Comment

Perfect

- - - - - - - - - -

Again, it may be true that the Marlins don't want AJ Pollock, but that'd be spectacularly dumb.

He's what they think Christian Yelich is. He was a legitimate borderline-MVP caliber player last season.
                            poop

Comment

Thank U for that!! Don't think I am even a Top 5 cunt on this board full of idiots
                              I can't believe no one commented on the fact TJ just called everyone here an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay View Post
                                I can't believe no one commented on the fact TJ just called everyone here an idiot.
                                We are Marlins fans...so by definition, we are indeed idiots.

Comment

Working...
                                X