No announcement yet.

Marlins Get Ready to Have a Debatable Home Run Celebration at New Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should have stayed at the farm, should have listened to my old mannnnnnn!

Comment

• Not really

As an aside, it's been really funny to see Maury Brown's evolution from someone who summarized other people's articles to actual journalist who posts original ideas. Now that he's not linking to other people's articles he takes every opportunity to take a shit on anything Florida baseball related. He must be bitter at how Samson used his group, Oregon Stadium Campaign, as a pawn in his game of chicken with the City of Miami.
      Behind player development for both Rays and Marlins. Can't stand Loria and Samson, mostly because they enjoy living on revenue-sharing welfare, shafted taxpayers, and broke the CBA.

If the Marlins spent strategically, they'd be fantastic every season.

As for "using Portland". I met Samson on his trip here. It was transparent before he ever stepped foot here that he was looking to leverage anyone and everyone to get a stadium deal in South Florida. We called it, "The Great Relocation Tour."

The story I have from my conversation with him is priiceless.

Comment

• ehe. Should he join Keith Law?

Comment

• Amazing.

Comment

• Priiceless, y'all.
            poop

Comment

• Originally posted by tr305 View Post
              I hope Ozzie makes this a speed/defense oriented team this year. And NO Pujols or Fielder please.
              Apparently you want Ozzie to make this a team that loses a lot of baseball games. Bravo.

Comment

• Savvy business-dealings are only alright if they help the person typing on the message board.

Comment

• I heard him on the radio here a couple days ago.
                  This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• Originally posted by fauowls44 View Post
                    Perhaps we should wait to see the final product looks like. Apparently, it will be different then the animation, which is from July.

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/marli...mixed-reviews/
                    I dunno, that animation is different than the animation that was out several months ago, unless they changed it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maury Brown View Post
                      Behind player development for both Rays and Marlins. Can't stand Loria and Samson, mostly because they enjoy living on revenue-sharing welfare, shafted taxpayers, and broke the CBA.

If the Marlins spent strategically, they'd be fantastic every season.

As for "using Portland". I met Samson on his trip here. It was transparent before he ever stepped foot here that he was looking to leverage anyone and everyone to get a stadium deal in South Florida. We called it, "The Great Relocation Tour."

The story I have from my conversation with him is priiceless.
                      I'm not sure anyone "likes" Loria or Samson on the baseball side or on the business side. But the bottom line is, they got something done that Huizenga and Henry couldn't do and that is pretty impressive. When I have enough money and leverage to own a baseball team and build a stadium (never because I'm a teacher) I'll put whatever the hell I want in it and design the logo however I want, public and pundits be damned.

Thanks for stopping by and posting.
                      Originally posted by Madman81
                      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• WHY DOES THE MARLIN SPIN????????????????

Comment

• Comment

• ohmygoodness it's happening

Comment

• I wonder if the people putting that up ehe as they install it

Comment

• jesus fuck
                                Originally posted by Madman81
                                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Working...
                                X