No announcement yet.

Miami Marlins at Milwaukee Brewers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think they'd be right there, for sure.
    poop

Comment

• Yeah I don't think there's any doubt we'd be at the very least in the wild card race down to the last series.

Comment

• Absolutely, I think Jose over the crap we've had in the 5 hole is a given. We probably make a bigger deadline deal too. Maybe even pull the trigger on Lester or Shields.
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Rookie dress up.

LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Yelich`s shoulders are jacked, boys.

We're gonna need a few more HRs out of those shoulders next year, boys.

Comment

• He's right between Pujols and Shin-Soo Choo on the HR/FB rankings this season. He's got plenty of raw power, that's not the question.

Unfortunately, Ben Revere is the only qualified batter to hit flyballs less often than Yelich. He's probably never going to be more than a 15/yr guy.
              poop

Comment

• I've never bought Yelich as a middle of the order guy in the future, but I think he's a perfect leadoff guy, couldn't ask for more from a leadoff hitter than what he's done this year. He's going to have a very good career.

Comment

• Yeah, he's pretty much an ideal 1 or 2 guy in a typical lineup. If they got some kind of high-OBP guys to put ahead of him, I'd be OK with hitting him 3rd, but he'll likely never be a power hitter.
                  poop

Comment

• I'd like to see him hit 2nd next year.

Comment

• Only problem with that is you know some fast guy or someone who at least used to be fast (AKA Furcal), with a sub-.300 OBP will be hitting leadoff.

Comment

• Can anyone else point out who is in the pic? I can't tell some of them
                        LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Working...
                        X