Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
    [tweet]939537341101768705[/tweet]
    that would seem to be good news for us and the quality of the prospects return. especially if we could still flip Castro really easily.

- - - - - - - - - -

all these guys confirming the deal but not one of them can confirm the name of one prospect headed our way?

Comment

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
      that would seem to be good news for us and the quality of the prospects return. especially if we could still flip Castro really easily.

- - - - - - - - - -

all these guys confirming the deal but not one of them can confirm the name of one prospect headed our way?
      I have heard names BUT other guys have mentioned other names. Looks like 1 or 2 mid level guys and the other are low level(Denbo loves them all tho)

Looks like we took more money and instead of Top Prospects,they went with guys then Denbo thought would be something

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
        I have heard names BUT other guys have mentioned other names. Looks like 1 or 2 mid level guys and the other are low level(Denbo loves them all tho)

Looks like we took more money and instead of Top Prospects,they went with guys then Denbo thought would be something
        im cool with this if denbo likes the guys and we now turn to the guys in our team who actually will bring back top talent.

Comment

im cool with this if denbo likes the guys and we now turn to the guys in our team who actually will bring back top talent.
          Ya same here. Wouldn't mind an Abreu or Acevedo but ill take low level guys Denbo believes in

Hearing LAA,NYM,Philly(likely more) interested in Castro. Should be an easy move

Comment

Ya same here. Wouldn't mind an Abreu or Acevedo but ill take low level guys Denbo believes in

Hearing LAA,NYM,Philly(likely more) interested in Castro. Should be an easy move
            i think we could get 2 solid prospects for Castro, which means getting 6 solid prospects for Stanton total and dumping the vast majority of his contract. In the context of the entire team situation, this is a good move.

Comment

i think we could get 2 solid prospects for Castro, which means getting 6 solid prospects for Stanton total and dumping the vast majority of his contract. In the context of the entire team situation, this is a good move.
              Probably looking at Dee Gordon type deal-2 prospects and project type(3 total). I wouldn't call the NYY guys solid but should have talent and help with the depth

Comment

[tweet]939543476546555907[/tweet]

Comment

when the player holds all the cards i don't know what some people were expecting.

hopefully these cunts can build up a decent farm system.

Comment

Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
                    when the player holds all the cards i don't know what some people were expecting.

hopefully these cunts can build up a decent farm system.
                    U mean to tell me all the Boston,LA,St Louis,SF and Mets fans on twitter are wrong when they say Jeter wanted this trade? HAHA Gotta love it-they blame Jeter for the trade even tho Stanton had to OK everything. Jeter would have rather sent him to St Louis or SF

Comment

[tweet]939546321043755008[/tweet]

Comment

if only 2 prospects they better be good prospects.

Comment

if only 2 prospects they better be good prospects.
                          Ya suprised they didn't get their "project" prospect as #3 but Feinsand/Sherman know NYY

Comment

2 prospects only is really bad. should just get as many as possible that denbo likes and take huge swings.

Comment

Like said on Castro. Hearing a few teams might even like him back as a SS?

Mike Puma‏Verified account
                              @NYPost_Mets

One other candidate for the Mets' second-base opening is Starlin Castro: The Mets plan to speak with the Marlins about him.

Comment

U mean to tell me all the Boston,LA,St Louis,SF and Mets fans on twitter are wrong when they say Jeter wanted this trade? HAHA Gotta love it-they blame Jeter for the trade even tho Stanton had to OK everything. Jeter would have rather sent him to St Louis or SF
                                st. louis is a toilet and the giants are a dumpster fire. all the destination nonsense is ignorance. the mariners got a similarly shitty haul for griffey. nothing you can do. stanton wouldn't have signed without that no trade clause, and we wouldn't even have gotten to enjoy last season's run.

Comment

Working...
                                X