Marlins Fire Redmond and Leary, Name GM Dan Jennings New Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
    Also, the Marlins did that thing where they fired their manager right before a shitty team comes into town for a 4-game set.

Of course it's not Conine.

C'mon guys, quit creaming in your pants every time some douche on Twitter says something.
    Sorry to be sharing reports from USA Today Reporters about the Marlins on a Marlins forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatnewguy View Post
      Sorry TJ.
      Then again, it's Nightengale and he's wrong 95% of the time.
      How I eat my own words so fast.

Comment

• Yes, he's a reputable source. Not like we're stilling following the guy who predicted PUMAs.

Comment

• Anyone have Loria's #? I'm available.

Comment

• Report is incorrect. Conine was hired and fired after Loria spoke to his astrologer. 2015-2015 #endofanera

Comment

• Originally posted by Spork5812 View Post
              Let's make Conine hate the organization too when he gets run out of town in favor of the next moron dumb enough to take this job.
              The one thing worth saying is that this "who would even want this job" thing people do is dumb.

It's a 7-figure salary in one of the most exclusive fields in the world. There's only 30 of the job, and only 3 or 4 are ever available at any one time. People want the job, even with Loria.
              poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
                Anyone have Loria's #? I'm available.
                1-305-437-8257

- - - - - - - - - -

Don't actually call that.

Comment

• Too late.

I got the job.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                    Sorry to be sharing reports from USA Today Reporters about the Marlins on a Marlins forum.

Apology accepted.

We will know for sure who the new manager is in less than 14 hours.

Comment

• Also, getting the Marlins job is one of the best in sports. Nobody is going to consider you a failure, and you know at some point you're going to get two paid years off when Loria decides to fire you on a whim.
                      poop

Comment

• "Miami Marlins Baseball: Where the Party is!"

Comment

• Until then we can speculate wildly.

Comment

• Still holding out hope that my hunch on Pudge Rodriguez is right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                              Also, getting the Marlins job is one of the best in sports. Nobody is going to consider you a failure, and you know at some point you're going to get two paid years off when Loria decides to fire you on a whim.
                              Seriously, I don't know why anyone would reject it.

Comment

• Think Putin could manage the team? http://soflamarlins.com/showthread.p...Can-t-Do/page2

Comment

Working...
                                X