Loria Resigns Greg Dobbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erick View Post
    Maybe Loria thought they'd approve since they did the same thing with Wes Helms.
    Or Loria made them re-sign him. I'm not willing to point anything at Beinfest's doing at this point without proof that it was his idea.

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
      Loria has been doing it for years,people keep thinking Beinfest and Mike Hill make all the decisions but they don't. Loria has final say and that is how he likes it. For the past 2 or 3 years he has seen himself as the Jerry Jones of MLB and even tho he has no clue what he is doing,he could care less
      How much less?

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
        Ones who are cheap,ones who will put people in seats,ones who will do what he says

He likes leadership too LOL
        Yes cause asses have been in the seats with all this quality cheap talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
          I feel like maybe its weird but not a real big deal

Definitely not a big deal that the owner signed a -2.5 WAR player behind his GM's back.

Wait, of course it's a big deal cause, ya know, the Marlins are supposed to be run like a professional sports franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by nny View Post
            Or Loria made them re-sign him. I'm not willing to point anything at Beinfest's doing at this point without proof that it was his idea.
            So then Loria also deserves credit for all the good things that have happened over the years too. Right?

Comment

I give Loria full credit for not making the playoffs for a decade.

Comment

That's not my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
                  So then Loria also deserves credit for all the good things that have happened over the years too. Right?
                  It's possible. At this point we have no idea who to point fingers towards. But there's a hell of a lot more blame to go around than credit.

Comment

To be fair to Beinfest, a lot of writers do mention that other GM's do have a ton of respect for him. Don't know if that means much, but we'll find out for sure about him when he lands a job elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                    X