Braves @ Marlins 4/11-4/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
    Not kidding and I know few people beyond Reform who don't do 2 nights of seders. Considering the Jewish population that goes to games is significant enough that they operate a kosher food stand (which is extremely expensive to supervise) I would bet that was part of an attendance dip. Anyone remotely religious wouldn't be going to the game.

HUGH non-Jewish fan of the Kosher food stand here with an update......

The Kosher food stand has been CLOSED my last 4 visits to the stadium. It's shuttered. They now sell stale looking hot dogs out in front of shetevit once was.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
    Ramos with his usual walk. We have lost two games on realmuto behind the plate. Needs to get his damn body in front of those balls in the dirt. Or catch the ball at home.
    Realmuto seemingly has no clue how to use his catching equipment to block baseballs. If I wasn't a Marlins fan it would be funny to watch.

Comment

Well I've been to the stadium twice, last in 2015, so thanks for the Kosher update

- - - - - - - - - -

Asp fwiw most things show that it's still open. I don't know what the deal is but you should know it will always be closed on fri night and Saturday games and then a bunch of other holidays throughout the year
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Working...
      X