X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Marlins Drop Series Opener Against Mets, 5-7

Well that win streak was short lived!

- - - - - - - - - -

Ozuna in quite a rut. .214/.313/.250 right now with 31% K rate and only one XBH.

This team's starting pitching isn't good enough.

Comment

Brignac hitting .191/.235/.245 since start of 2011. He shouldn't be on a major-league roster.

- - - - - - - - - -

The bench stuff is relatively minor, but it just bothers me that they can't get it right.
      poop

Comment

I'm not worried about Ozuna or our offense. We came into the game tied-6th in runs in the NL even with the middle of our order slumping.

But our rotation is so bad. We're currently trotting out three number 5 starters. Four if you don't believe in Cosart. And all five if Latos doesn't get his shit together.

Being dead last in starter ERA might last awhile.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
        Brignac hitting .191/.235/.245 since start of 2011. He shouldn't be on a major-league roster.

- - - - - - - - - -

The bench stuff is relatively minor, but it just bothers me that they can't get it right.
        You're not the only one.

Comment

Bour or Dietrich should be on the roster. Valdespin would be better, as well.

Comment

We're not as good as we (I) thought we were and the Mets are better than I thought they'd be.

This loss stung a little.

Comment

I'll be at the game tomorrow night, fellas

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
                Bour or Dietrich should be on the roster. Valdespin would be better, as well.
                Brignac is up because he's a LH who can play SS who had a good spring.

All things Valdespin matches.

Seriously, where's the logic?

Comment

Originally posted by nny View Post
                  I'm not worried about Ozuna or our offense. We came into the game tied-6th in runs in the NL even with the middle of our order slumping.

But our rotation is so bad. We're currently trotting out three number 5 starters. Four if you don't believe in Cosart. And all five if Latos doesn't get his shit together.

Being dead last in starter ERA might last awhile.

- - - - - - - - - -
                  I think I feel the most comfortable when Tom Koehler's on the mound. That's what I feel about the rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by nny View Post
                    Brignac is up because he's a LH who can play SS who had a good spring.

All things Valdespin matches.

Seriously, where's the logic?
                    I thought I read or maybe heard on the broadcast that when Brignac re-signed to a minor league deal, it was written in that he'd be the first call-up at a position of need.

Comment

you read that from tjfla, so take it for what it's worth
                      Originally posted by Madman81
                      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

It is also still shows terrible logic to include that in the contract

Comment

Working...
                        X