Marlins @ Nationals 2017 Series Opener Thread: 4/3-4/6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maddawg View Post
    79 wins....if Loria stays they won't win as many as 79 ever again.

- - - - - - - - - -

It's the Marlins front office....don't expect them to do anything right.
    Ah, ok, i was wondering if i missed any ground breaking moves. Aside from Yelich's contract. I hate loving this fucking team, but that Yelich contract was fucking fantastic. But probably offset by Stanton and Gordon.

Comment

holy moly a 4-3 lead in the top of the 10th.....

Comment

There we go Bour. Against a righty and he comes thru! Shocking! Close this out.

Comment

Fuck You Frank Vogel!

Comment

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
            There we go Bour. Against a righty and he comes thru! Shocking! Close this out.
            And my thoughts were...."How will they blow this lead ?"....that's how used to this I've gotten

Comment

Originally posted by Maddawg View Post
              And my thoughts were...."How will they blow this lead ?"....that's how used to this I've gotten
              im in the same boat. Especially because Ramos was fucking terrible all spring.

Comment

I hate Ramos.. Why do I put myself through this lol

Comment

gonna go ahead and claim before this year really begins that ramos will be the next guy we fail to sell high on.

Comment

Ramos is just horrible.....but he can still win it....(fingers crossed)

Comment

• We did it.

Comment

• Marlins are in THE WIN COLUMN !

Comment

• first of 75!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                            first of 75!!!!!!!
                            LOL just about right.... I think they can win 70-75...that is the box I put them in.

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                              first of 75!!!!!!!

You know, I find myself doing the thing you're doing but we just played WAS tough for 3 games on the road. WAS is really good. They're a top 3 NL team at a minimum.

So guys like you and I should give the team 45 games or so before we say this team has no chance to win 85 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                                You know, I find myself doing the thing you're doing but we just played WAS tough for 3 games on the road. WAS is really good. They're a top 3 NL team at a minimum.

So guys like you and I should give the team 45 games or so before we say this team has no chance to win 85 games.
                                They also probably would've won Monday's game had Mattingly used the bullpen and pinch hit properly instead of throwing Phelps out for a second inning for no reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X