No announcement yet.

Marlins @ Nationals 2017 Series Opener Thread: 4/3-4/6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shit this 4 man bench is literally one of the single dumbest things ive ever seen this organization try to make happen. We essentially have a 3 man bench for replacement options because we want to keep jose urena.....

On a side note we do have a top 5 LF, RF, and C I think. Doesnt matter because we have the single worst owner in sports and a complete and utter inept front office, but thats kinda cool.

Comment

Our rotation is garbage. SS is worst in the league. Donny can't use a bullpen correctly to save his life. Yes the 4 man bench is also turrible.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
        Our rotation is garbage. SS is worst in the league. Donny can't use a bullpen correctly to save his life. Yes the 4 man bench is also turrible.
        About Hech: Enough of this shit. This is his 5th year. He can not play. Especially in the NL. Our front office fucked us yet again by not thinking of a platoon guy for Bour, but we cannot continue to do this automatic 6-8 outs a game in the 8-9 spot in the lineup. It is just not survivable.

- - - - - - - - - -

Can we think of how many guys that could be in this organization if we didnt just give away players as throw ins in trades?

Comment

The 4th inning of this game was so embarrassing.

Comment

The 4 man bench is actually the worse,doesn't help tho when u have 2 guys who can't hit lefties have to face them because u use 2 guys before the 5th

No lefties in pen is a good laugh too.

Comment

I know there was a rain delay but the game is supposed to be on FSFL and MLBN and I have it on neither here in Orlando. UFC on FSFL and A's/Angels on MLBN
              Originally posted by Madman81
              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

It was set to restart at 5:25.

Comment

yeah I know but i inexplicably don't get it on either channel in orlando
                  Originally posted by Madman81
                  Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                  Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Tom Koehler another guy we should have sold high on a few years ago.

- - - - - - - - - -

Also, i'm all for giving Rojas the starting SS job. He cant hit most likely either but he at least has shown some signs in his career and this spring of being a capable hitters, specifically against lefties. Hech is flat out a terrible hitter and the combo of him and the pitcher spot and the front office's stupid insistence on not finding a platoon partner for Bour and going with a 4 man bench is going to ruin our offense yet again despite having 5-6 at least very solid bats.

Comment

Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
                      I know there was a rain delay but the game is supposed to be on FSFL and MLBN and I have it on neither here in Orlando. UFC on FSFL and A's/Angels on MLBN
                      Welcome to my pain.

Comment

The one saving grace for this team and its fans is that Loria is going to sell the team 100% in the next year. If he showed no signs of selling the team, im not sure how much more i could take of this team, and ive been a die hard fan my entire life and I dont ever change allegiances for sports teams. I sat through Nate Bump and Armando Almanza, and it is one thing to be bad every year, but its another to be this completely inept in every aspect of running an organization from scouting, drafting, evaluating their own players incorrectly, evaluating other players incorrectly, hell, even treating our own players correctly, this is the worst run organization in sports and it is going to be one of the best days in south florida sports history aside from championships when Loria sells this team.

Comment

shocked that bour didnt work out against that lefty in a crucial situation.

- - - - - - - - - -

Judging by my experience watching Koehler over the course of 5 years, this game is going to broken open in the next few innings. Hopefully he can get through 6 though and turn it over to the bullpen.

- - - - - - - - - -

I am high on Rojas, but can someone explain why we would ever hit him 2nd ahead of realmuto against a lefty.

Comment

This is like watching paint dry.

Comment

This is like watching paint dry.
                              in both the boredom and the inevitability of the result.

- - - - - - - - - -

bour up again against a lefty with 2 men on....

- - - - - - - - - -

and he strikes out. if only there was a lengthy career sample size that would have shown us that this bour playing every day thing was going to work out horribly. At least there werent several different guys available this offseason who could have turned our 1b position into a strength instead of a weakness half of the time. If only.

- - - - - - - - - -

Bour against righties the last 3 years: .840 OPS.
                              Napoli against lefties the last 3 years: .896 OPS

Bour against lefties for his career: .564.

This team is incredibly fucking stupid.

Comment

Oh hey a rain delay. Just end it lol

Comment

Working...
                                X