John Henry: Marlins Should Apologize for Their Regular Season Lineup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
    In retrospect, my post was douchy, bobbob.

Anyone who pays a premium for a spring training game ticket clearly has not done their research. Forgivsies, bobbob?

One time?
    Anyone who pays more than the bare minimum price for a spring training game has not really done their research. This pre-season stuff is the biggest scam in pro sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
      In retrospect, my post was douchy, bobbob.

Anyone who pays a premium for a spring training game ticket clearly has not done their research. Forgivsies, bobbob?

One time?
      I think it's stupid of the Marlins to be upset and stupid of John Henry to be upset and stupid and we're all stupid.

So, I'm in my usual place. We're good.
      poop

Comment

Originally posted by Swifty View Post
        Anyone who pays more than the bare minimum price for a spring training game has not really done their research. This pre-season stuff is the biggest scam in pro sports.
        yep

spring training/pre-season is the most boring shit on the face of the earth, I don't know how some people remotely care

Comment

Originally posted by Hugg View Post
          yep

spring training/pre-season is the most boring shit on the face of the earth, I don't know how some people remotely care
          It's a baseball game that you don't have to drive down to Miami for.
          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Spring Training was a huge part of my childhood. Having the marlins train 5 minutes from my house and getting to interact with the players so freely was probably the biggest reason I became as big a Marlins fan as I have.

Nothing better than taking off work/school to go to a 1:00 ST game.

Comment

huge part of my childhood too. Definitely great for kids, easy access to players, small crowd, easy to get autographs, etc
              Originally posted by Madman81
              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

For most people it's the only time of the year they get to watch their team. Florida does not have any native Floridians.

I love going to ST games. It's a great experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                  Florida does not have any native Floridians.
                  It's getting more common. Most of my students are born and raised Floridians.

Everyone I went to school with was from New York, South America, or Hawaii though.
                  Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

When I click this thread I can't stop watching the gif Chewie posted

Comment

Working...
                    X