Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the fuck are they showing a fucking dance off during my baseball?
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

You can always bet that if a pitcher is doing real poorly and then gets back to back outs, Rich and/or Tommy will remark that the pitcher is either dialed in or back on track.

Comment

That wasn't all that close, jesus fuck.

Comment

Omg this interview what the fuck

Comment

What did you do to prepare? srsly?

Comment

They're not Hawk Harrelson but Rich and Tommy have to be in the bottom third of broadcasters. *this might get Party to make a post

Pool Girl has a pig nose

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                Brantly will probably hit better than him given enough at-bats.
                yeah he's gotta stop facing lefties (.063/.118/.125) and his numbers aren't as bad.

.272/.322/.335 (.331 babip, daft)

the issue is will he hit better enough to be worth more than Mathis is defensively (doubtful)

of course, Mathis isn't gonna keep hitting as well (ehe, well is relative) as he is either. If he does, he's absolutely a starter.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                  They're not Hawk Harrelson but Rich and Tommy have to be in the bottom third of broadcasters. *this might get Party to make a post

Pool Girl has a pig nose
                  Also has big tits and a wonderful ass so who cares about her face

Comment

Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                    yeah he's gotta stop facing lefties (.063/.118/.125) and his numbers aren't as bad.

.272/.322/.335 (.331 babip, daft)

the issue is will he hit better enough to be worth more than Mathis is defensively (doubtful)

of course, Mathis isn't gonna keep hitting as well (ehe, well is relative) as he is either. If he does, he's absolutely a starter.
                    "What the fuck is defense?"
                    -Marlins FO

Comment

Ok, boys. Gonna head out. Root this one in for me. Going for a sweep tommorow would be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewford View Post
                        "What the fuck is defense?"
                        -Marlins FO
                        Speed and batting average is what we want

Comment

I actually think they're liable to buy into Mathis more than most front offices. Wouldn't surprise me if he's here for quite a long time.

They've made more than one comment about our pitchers pitching better when Mathis catches.

And Redmond loves him, although that probably means less here than with other teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                            I actually think they're liable to buy into Mathis more than most front offices. Wouldn't surprise me if he's here for quite a long time.

They've made more than one comment about our pitchers pitching better when Mathis catches.
                            I was just thinking that. Maths is probably here for a while

Comment

Koehler may get hit around a bit but he got us 5 today

Comment

The Fuck?

That Marlins commercial with Redmond was actually pretty good.

I'm so used to anything Marlins-advertising related being complete shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X