No announcement yet.

Marlins Blow 5-0 Lead, Marmol Gives Up Grand Slam to Werth; WSH 10 MIA 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really do not understand why you send Marmol to the mound in a set-up situation when Ramos has looked so good and is rested. And that's not second guessing, I said that out loud when Marmol came in. I just really don't like Redmond's game managing, and this is yet another example.

Comment

Ramos pitched the night before. Maybe he didn't wanna use him 2 night in a row? Even though he shouldn't of pitched Tues night.

I would rather pitched to Rendon than Werth. But that doesn't mean shit now. I'm really disliking Redmond more and more.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
        Ramos pitched the night before. Maybe he didn't wanna use him 2 night in a row? Even though he shouldn't of pitched Tues night.

I would rather pitched to Rendon than Werth. But that doesn't mean shit now. I'm really disliking Redmond more and more.
        He only pitched one inning and hadn't pitched before that since Saturday. Ramos should be the setup guy. It seems pretty clear he's the Marlins best bullpen arm after Cishek. And your setup guy should be able to pitch on back-to-back nights.

Comment

Redmond used Caminero today after letting him throw 27 pitches last night. It's easy to second-guess a manager, but it's probably safe to say that Redmond had a pretty bad series.

Comment

Working...
          X