No announcement yet.

Trade Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have an ESPN insider subscription? Could you post Keith Laws latest top 50 prospects.

Comment

Originally posted by lou View Post
      I don't think that is market value for a top 10 prospect in baseball
      Yeah, I was being too optimistic there. But hey, if they are as serious about not moving those two as they say they are, might as well ask for a pie in the sky type of proposal. All the Dodgers can say is no.

Comment

What was Adrian Gonzalez overall when we traded for Ugeth Urbina?
        --------------------
        Angela acquired Houston Street. What kind of haul did Padres get?
        Last edited by BigGameFish; 07-19-2014, 07:30 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
        STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

Surprised the Padres would make a deal with Angela. Heard she was a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGameFish View Post
            What was Adrian Gonzalez overall when we traded for Ugeth Urbina?
            --------------------
            Angela acquired Houston Street. What kind of haul did Padres get?
            The same deal they were trying to get every closer in the league with. They made the Pick your 2B/RP that u like for your closer
            --------------------
            Pittsburgh has alot of interest in Cishek but unwilling to come up to the price as of right now and we still are telling teams that if they can't match the price we will keep him. The LAA trade kinda helped us since it set the market

They have alot of stuff we would love and could headline a package with Alen Hanson or Tyler Glasnow but have not yet

Adrian Sampson is a guy we drafted/did not sign who has also been mentioned.
            Last edited by tjfla; 07-19-2014, 12:09 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

I would be very happy if Miami got Hanson from Pittsburgh.
              LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Originally posted by Miamarlin21 View Post
                Would you be happy enough to mmmbob?

Comment

Originally posted by Miamarlin21 View Post
                  Not saying they offered him but Hanson or Glasnow would be a nice start of a package that we would listen on. The LAA offered pretty much what they paid on Street and we wouldn't even listen

Also Atlanta is dying to get Mike Dunn so possible that move gets done

Comment

It looks like the next day or 2 we will be making the decision of selling or not. As of right now tho they are gonna sell. They have gotten calls on alot of guys and could be making alot of moves before the deadline.

Are willing to talk on almost all(No Stanton or young pitchers). They are looking to get guys who can help next year/club control guys.

Cishek,Dunn,Reed Johnson have gotten the most calls but we also have gotten calls on Garrett Jones,McGehee,Dietrich,Jeff Baker,Gregg(before elbow)

Also there is talk that Boston might see the market for Uehara,if they trade him look for them to make a offer for Cishek. They might make 1 anyway but if Uehara is dealt they will need a closer next year
                    Last edited by tjfla; 07-20-2014, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                      Cishek,Dunn,Reed Johnson have gotten the most calls but we also have gotten calls on Garrett Jones,McGehee,Dietrich,Jeff Baker,Gregg(before elbow)
                      They should trade all of that besides Dietrich

As a side note, that would save around $5 million this year versus minimum options, and take around $7 off next year (not including Cishek arb).

Comment

Shouldn't we trade Dietrich for the sole reason that they don't play him anyways.

Comment

Trade em all (except Stanton and the good players)

Comment

They should absolutely trade Dietrich. We're wasting him, might as well turn him into something we'll actually use.

Comment

Deitrich will just be one more (in a very long line) of jerseys I own or have bought for others that are no longer Marlins.

Comment

I hope we deal most of those guys. Esp Jones would like to see Bour play a bit and see if he can hit up here. If not put Salty at 1st and call up Realmuto.

Comment

Working...
                                X