Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polky wasn't "right" though.

Comment

I don't get what the Hugg stuff proves. Hugg was wrong about stuff. He's admitted it multiple times on here. It's a pretty respectable thing to do. mk7 generally says ridiculous things and disappears or makes claims that don't require going out on a limb and then lets us all know that he considers himself a baseball prospect genius (and then he can only make legit claims because he's seen Zunino more times than he's actually seen Zunino but he can also make legit claims about guys he's never seen ever).

Comment

Polky, those quotes of mine have literally zero to do with the point I was making. It's kind of impressive how you dug up a bunch of quotes that had zero to do with anything.

Find quotes from 2 years later where I'm celebrating Jerome Simpson sucking because I was "right." They don't exist.

Comment

That was my favorite part.

"Fuck. We took Jerome Simpson instead of Desean Jackson"

Hugg had every right to harp on that some more but he didn't, therefore, he and Polky are alike.

Comment

mk7, what was it that you thought you were proving with that stuff?

Comment

Everyone has opinions, but I think most fans are glad when they're wrong about their opinions that are negative.

Like I said Austin Kearns is a useless piece of shit and so far he's been sticking his nuts in my face. Id rather be wrong about that than right.

I think the Marlins are gonna lose sometimes. I don't post "I fucking told yawl" in the postgame when they lose.

Best part of this is my original comment was really about tr305.

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                mk7, what was it that you thought you were proving with that stuff?
                That he doesn't know how the quote function works.

Comment

Polky's Skipworth posts read like he prints out 0/4 2k box scores and faps to them.

Like he's happier now than he would be if Skipworth really was Joe Mauer with more power.

Comment

Speaking of Joe Mauer.... mk7 is against high school catchers all together?

Comment

He's against high school players period.

Comment

Originally, he was only upset that it was a high school catcher anyway. He was always against it because it was gon take a while for him to work his way through.

He only started the I told you so when he started sucking. Even though he never told anyone he sucked. But he told us so.

Comment

Is that like when he told us he predicted that a relief pitcher who pitched in the majors last year might pitch in the majors again this year even though we aren't willing to admit his superior prospect knowledge?

Comment

Kind of what mainge said. I'm on my cellphone right now so I can't post the rant I'd like to but everything gets so blown out of proportion. When we drafted skip I was upset because he was a need pick and it's stupid to pick for a positional need in the MLB draft. With how barren the system was thought we needed a more ready hitter, someone who was closer to the majors who could either play for us or be decent trade bait for someone else. Yes, Smoak sucks, but he got Texas Cliff Lee. I do not hate high school prospects but I feel that we have taken high school players for the wrong reasons (positional need) and I think we need players right now who are closer to ready, given the state of our system. If we were a team like the Yankees, or the Rays, or the Rangers, I would be fine with taking the chance on a high school player and hoping he turns into something special. For a team in our situation, though, I don't think it is a wise decision. I only started saying told you so when he was sucking and Smoak was almost in the majors and my "told you so" was not so much in reference to his sucking but more that we should have drafted someone closer to ready. But instead, like everything on this board, it became "mk7 said he knew skipworth would never be good even though he was a high school catcher who he never saw play," even though that was not anywhere close to my original point.

My point with the Hugg stuff was simply that people complain about shit with their team, which is all I did with Skipworth. But God forbid something is said on this board without it becoming "a thing."
                            Originally posted by Madman81
                            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Oh.
                              This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Yeah wouldn't expect a response that didn't involve a thing
                                Originally posted by Madman81
                                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Working...
                                X