• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^

Comment

But he acts like he does and that is all that matters
      Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
      Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
      Noah Perio
      Jupiter
      39 AB
      15 H
      0 2B
      0 3B
      0 HR
      0 BB
      .385/.385/.385

Comment

They're gonna give McGehee an extension that pays him $12m over two years and then he's gonna have a .650 OPS in the second half of the season. I can't wait.
        poop

Comment

I have no problem with the McGehee extension if it happens in September. He's in arbitration anyway.

Comment

Prepare for the pain of another October and no playoffs for the Marlins.

Prepare for the pain of losing another All Star slugger for prospects

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

We are all suckers for supporting this organization.

Fok.

Comment

Also who the hell is calling on Kevin Gregg? Anyone who asks about him they should take what ever turd they offer. Has he even gotten out of an inning in the last week?

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
                The funny thing the media never says anything about Redmond. mLB network some one said he was doing a good job. He's only cost at least 3 or 4 game min.
                Jayson Stark had him as top 3 for mid-season manager of the year

What that tells me is that these people haven't watched a damn game, they just say "oh the Marlins are outplaying my expectations, must be good managing"

Redmond is pretty fucking awful. Not Fredi awful, but awful nonetheless.

I miss Ozzie.
                Originally posted by Madman81
                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                  The only names we have been tied to is Nick Franklin,Boner,Zobrist and Alex Cobb and Tampa doesn't seem to be in a trading mood

Supposedly LAA asked on Cishek and we were throwing out names like CJ Cron,Tyler Skaggs. If that is true,Cishek won't be going there. LAA actually matches up well with us as they got Taylor Lindsey/Alex Yarbrough at 2B,R.J. Alvarez/Cam Bedrosian at RP however they only really have 1 Top Prospect and that is Kaleb Cowart. They could put together a package of Cowart,Lindsey or Yarbrough and either Alvarez and/or Bedrosian for Cishek and ?

Dunn on the other hand has already had his market set and it is 2 mid level prospects(Pretty Much what Thatcher went for)

Another thing that we have been telling teams is we prefer guys who are AA or better and are close to the ML-they want guys who can help next year/not 3 years from now. I just hope we stick to a plan and go with it. Not keep Mike Dunn,Reed Johnson,Kevin Gregg and add no one
                  I think Franklin and Zobrist are the best options available. However, I'm not sure we have what Seattle wants in return for him. They need SP. I also don't think we have enough for Cobb/Zobrist. I mean what can you offer for those two? Desco, DD, Marisnick, Brantly, and a lower level B+ pitching prospect?

Comment

I like how tjfla is the only one reporting that Alex Cobb might be on the trade block for no reason at all. It could be his big break.

Can't wait for that Zobrist/Cobb for Dietrich/Brantly/other turd trade. I'm sure the Rays will really consider it.
                    --------------------
                    Originally posted by Big Z View Post
                    I think Franklin and Zobrist are the best options available. However, I'm not sure we have what Seattle wants in return for him. They need SP. I also don't think we have enough for Cobb/Zobrist. I mean what can you offer for those two? Desco, DD, Marisnick, Brantly, and a lower level B+ pitching prospect?
                    In order to get both Zobrist and Cobb, we'd have to start with Andrew Heaney.
                    --------------------
                    Also who the hell is calling on Kevin Gregg? Anyone who asks about him they should take what ever turd they offer. Has he even gotten out of an inning in the last week?
                    tjfla's source
                    Last edited by Erick; 07-14-2014, 01:52 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Heard Giancarlo Stanton wanted him to pitch to him for the home run derby...not BP pitches, just his regular self pitching

Comment

Apparently Domingo German looked great yesterday in the futures game. Could be a trade chip.
                        "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
                        - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

He's in Greensboro. Not a trade chip, but he's been really good this year. Interesting to consider why it took the team four years just to give him a chance at low A ball.

He's not a top 5 or even a top 10 prospect in our system, so he's not really that notable at the moment.

Comment

The Dodgers apparently want a back end guy. I wonder what Miami could get from them for Cishek.
                            LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Originally posted by Miamarlin21 View Post
                              The Dodgers apparently want a back end guy. I wonder what Miami could get from them for Cishek.
                              If I were the Marlins (which I'm not), I'd offer the Dodgers this:

Cishek and McGehee for Corey Seager.

Unlikely they'd bite, but it would be around the market value for the two of them combined.

Comment

I don't think that is market value for a top 10 prospect in baseball

Comment

Working...
                                X