No announcement yet.

Pirates @ Marlins, 5/30-6/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not great ERA wise but 10:1 K:BB in 10 2/3rd inning past two starts is definitely some signs in the right direction. Seems stranged he was only pulled after 85 pitches?

- - - - - - - - - -

Remember that one time Urena made an amazing pitch in LA in a hugggge spot and it looked like he was legit?

Oops

Comment

Originally posted by nny View Post
      Not great ERA wise but 10:1 K:BB in 10 2/3rd inning past two starts is definitely some signs in the right direction. Seems stranged he was only pulled after 85 pitches?

- - - - - - - - - -

Remember that one time Urena made an amazing pitch in LA in a hugggge spot and it looked like he was legit?

Oops
      Ya I don't get the hate for nicolino. He's obviously not a world beater but he throws strikes, works pretty quickly and is efficient. Pretty much perfect as a 5th starter.

- - - - - - - - - -

Edwin Jackson designated for assignment which is cool, but why exactly is urena still on the team instead of, you know, anyone else?!?

Comment

Cause he has the naked pics.

Stanton out of lineup again.

Unreal, man.

Comment

I mean, prior to these past two starts Nicolino had twice as many walks as stikeouts. That's hilariously bad and he showed the same bad thing last year in the bigs

I'm praying he's good, can at least put up okay k/bb rates and can Matt Cain a low babip, but I don't have much hope

Comment

Rich said Stanton was available to pinch-hit yesterday and will be today too.

Comment

Stanton has been available to pinch hit for 4 days.

Deitrich robbed.

Comment

They have been running an ad for a soccer game that was played on Sunday, May 29.

Comment

Did we really not pinch-hit for Jose and then take him out anyway?

Comment

I'm assuming he would've stayed in had the game been scoreless going into the 8th, but once we took the lead, Mattingly decided to turn it over to the bullpen...?

Comment

Just seems like Mattingly is being very very careful with pitchers. Not like 3 runs is a huge lead, just 88 pitches, Nicolino only 85 yesterday when he got the hook.

Comment

We gon lose.

Comment

Only so many times you can keep doing this shit. Ramos gon give up the homer here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Fucking close.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                            They have been running an ad for a soccer game that was played on Sunday, May 29.
                            Only so many times you can play the 4 other commercials

YOUR BEST FRIEND IN THE KITCHEN - MOJO LA LECHONERA
                            Price service selection, Lexus of Pembroke Pines
                            Price service selection, Subaru of Pembroke Pines
                            Kendall and West Kendall Toyota!
                            THIS COULD BEEEEE THE MOOOOMENT YOUVE BEEN WAIIIITING FORRRRR

/every marlins commercial break
                            Originally posted by Madman81
                            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

AJ Houdini Ramos

Comment

Unreal. Wiggles out of shit again

Comment

Working...
                                X