No announcement yet.

4/5/16: Tigers @ Marlins - OPENING DAY 2016 - 7:05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

season has devolved into rich and preston making fat jokes about a player neither on our team nor on the team we're playing
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

i can't believe we let an announcer go and it wasn't the elderly one on the radio who refuses to actually describe what's happening in the fucking game

Comment

Now describing Verlanders velocity twice. Jesus. Can we get a fucking hit. Then i can turn this trainwreck off

Comment

Boy Do We Suck
          Originally posted by Madman81
          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
            Would be the 2nd time we get no hit on opening day. Halladay few years back. This season looks to be another dumpster fire.
            That wasn't opening day.

Comment

Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
              i can't believe we let an announcer go and it wasn't the elderly one on the radio who refuses to actually describe what's happening in the fucking game
              Not saying I miss Hutton, but man Preston is bland. At least with Hutton there was the possibility that he may snap at any moment.

Comment

who is being dramatic for the sake of being dramatic and who is actually concerned?

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                Not saying I miss Hutton, but man Preston is bland. At least with Hutton there was the possibility that he may snap at any moment.
                i miss hutton a lot. i enjoyed his commentary. he was one of the enjoyable factors about watching marlins games.

let's not make my post about tommy, though. let's make it about how brutal DVH is. that guy is a fucking clown, and the fact that he is a hall of famer is a travesty.

Comment

Chen's performance is a little troubling, but offense-wise, Verlander is being Verlander so you can't really take much from this I'd say.

Comment

Just popping in to say how Marlins this game is

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                      Chen's performance is a little troubling, but offense-wise, Verlander is being Verlander so you can't really take much from this I'd say.
                      what specifically about it was troubling? or did it just suck?

Comment

Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
                        what specifically about it was troubling? or did it just suck?
                        He got hit a lot. Even several of the outs he got were warning track shots. Hard to say how much the liner off his pitching arm affected him, though.

- - - - - - - - - -

yay

Comment

We got a hit!!!!

Comment

i see.

i, you know, had no clue what was going on because i was in the car listening to dvh.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                              Just popping in to say how Marlins this game is
                              I figured this post would take care of that pesky no hitter

Comment

Oh hey Ozuna lol

Comment

Working...
                                X