Epically Horrible June Continues For Marlins, Lose 5-1 In Tampa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
    Too busy paying close attention to the annoying fuckers the Rays have for broadcasters to notice that dude barely got a belt high fastball right down the middle fair to the opposite field? A fastball that doesn't suck gets him out.
    He looked foolish on the previous slider.

Sean Rodriguez is the type of hitter who chases everything.

Comment

3 runs on 3 hits is not bad. Brad just needs to lower his pitch count which he will do when we get our new pitching coach soon. The kid is 21, and was thrown into the fire. I'm all for him.

Comment

Originally posted by TealMonster08 View Post
        I think we are kinda really bad.
        I dont think that we should be, because I think that a lot of our players have talent.
        But we certainly look like a team that is just awful.
        A 100 loss team couldn't put together a stretch like this if they tried

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
          He looked foolish on the previous slider.

Sean Rodriguez is the type of hitter who chases everything.
          Do you think that John Buck called for a 2-2 fastball right down the middle?

Comment

This team is so bad that J.P. Howell was giving them the game in the 8th inning and they still couldn't do shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
              3 runs on 3 hits is not bad. Brad just needs to lower his pitch count which he will do when we get our new pitching coach soon. The kid is 21, and was thrown into the fire. I'm all for him.
              He didn't have any fucking control whatsoever. He could and should have been crushed tonight.

A new pitching coach is gonna suddenly make this dolt have some command?

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                We have lost every possible it seems.. minus the whole beaning the bases loaded or some thing like that.. But there is time!

Comment

-Hanley Ramirez fucking sucks
                  -Logan Morrison and Mike Stanton suck in relevant situations.
                  -John Buck is overrated calling games. (ok, whatever. I'm just pissed that he called for a fastball in the 8th inning on the 2-2 pitch when a slider K's Sean Rodriguez)
                  -Omar Infante is not patient, ever.
                  -Brad Hand shouldn't be in the big leagues yet.
                  -Chris Volstad sucks too
                  -Javier Vazquez is the king of the suck

-Steve Cishek is my favorite player
                  He sucks 7 million dollars worth of dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
                    3 runs and 400 three ball counts in 5 innings is bad.

Comment

Yeah Hand went to like 3 ball counts with 80% of the batters he faced today.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                        Thats what is so frustrating...you know its impossible that they could continue to do this...but it feels like it will never end.

Comment

Do you think that John Buck called for a 2-2 fastball right down the middle?
                          No, but he called for a fastball.

I'm not sure where to find this, but I'd bet Sean Rodriguez is a lot better at hitting fastballs than he is at hitting offspeed pitches. He's the type of guy who wouldn't draw a walk if the pitcher told him he was going to throw four balls.

Pretty amazing we were beaten by scrubs tonight. Actually, that's not amazing, at all. Amazing would be a win.

Comment

Somebody should do a game thread tomm. If we are gonna lose, which its apparent we are, I at least wanna talk about it.

This.

If the Marlins had won tonight I would have been ALL for no game thread until they lost but yeah, it's time to bring the game thread back.

I liked the idea but it wasn't what we needed to break the wave of suck.

So how many balls did the Marlins hit to the back of the warning track tonight? 4, 5?

Edwin did a HORRIBLE job of losing his shit on the umps. I realize that this is such a small part of managing and managing as a whole is overrated but Edwin jesus christ get out there and fucking go APESHIT.

Comment

No, but he called for a fastball.

I'm not sure where to find this, but I'd bet Sean Rodriguez is a lot better at hitting fastballs than he is at hitting offspeed pitches. He's the type of guy who wouldn't draw a walk if the pitcher told him he was going to throw four balls.

Pretty amazing we were beaten by scrubs tonight. Actually, that's not amazing, at all. Amazing would be a win.
                              I'd bet a large majority of the league is better at hitting fastballs than offspeed pitches, cunt.

Comment

Hand has a 66.7 flyball% with a BB/9 near 5.

Give him a couple more starts (maybe even less than that), and you'll be wishing Javy Vazquez was on the mound instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X