Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Welcome to Last Place, Another Loss

Fuck this team.

I can't believe I feel worse about this than I did about the Heat losing the finals. This is fucking miserable.

Comment

I'm becoming numb at this point. There's "finding ways to lose" and then there's the Marlins.

Comment

I say fuck it.. Fire Edwin bring back Jack!

/not serious. well maybe I dunno

Comment

They are trying to ruin the Stanley Cup Finals for me. But they didnt.

I like Anibal and Choate though, they are cool.

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
            I can't believe I feel worse about this than I did about the Heat losing the finals. This is fucking miserable.
            Probably because this torture won't end. With the Heat, it was only a six game series. The Marlins keep doing this day after day after day after day. 1-14 in 15 games this month. 1 and fucking 14.

Comment

Sorry everyone, this is all my fault.
              There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Can we at least trade Leo Nunez now while he has nice value? Before he goes on his yearly streak of blowing save opp. after save opp.? Which has already began, actually...

Comment

I'm sorry, but there is NO WAY that this team is even CLOSE to being this bad. This is just unreal.

Comment

It is just so completely unfucking believable how bad things have been the last two weeks. If it isn't one joker it's another. We have the clusterfuck of Dunn and Nunez blowing games late all the fucking time. You have the god damn offense that couldnt score a run off a high school team and then you have three starters who are completely useless when the offense does show up.

Comment

By the way, Mike Dunn shouldn't pitch in high leverage situations for a little while. He's quietly been pretty bad this year.

At least we're still winning that trade, financially? Woooo!!!...

Comment

Erick makes my eyes shit throwup

Comment

JCRMarlinsbeat: Take a wild guess. RT @ehsank24 What's the mood of the Marlins players after another disappointing one-run loss?

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                            Erick makes my eyes shit throwup
                            You seem to have a problem with everything I say because I didn't agree with your opinion on hitting coaches.

Sorry.

Seriously though, perhaps you should open your "eyes shit." Mike Dunn is having a bad year.

Just because you disagreed with me on something doesn't mean everything I say is wrong.

Comment

Does anyone give a shit about that question or answer? Some twittershit really doesn't need to be posted
                              --------------------
                              Originally posted by Erick View Post
                              You seem to have a problem with everything I say because I didn't agree with your opinion on hitting coaches.

Sorry.

Seriously though, perhaps you should open your "eyes shit." Mike Dunn is having a bad year.

Just because you disagreed with me on something doesn't mean everything I say is wrong.
                              I did not remember that stuff. Now I do recall that you said Hanley is Hanley and nobody has to tell Hanley anything because Hanley is the greatest and nobody can tell a Hanley how to be a better Hanley.

I just find you be a breath of horribly not fresh air.
                              Last edited by Beef; 06-15-2011, 10:23 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Working...
                              X