X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be a fan of Jeff Francis.

Comment

Originally posted by markotsay7 View Post
      I disagree. There is no doubt in my mind that no matter what, Dominguez is our 3B next year. It helps that right now he's tearing the cover off the ball, but regardless, he'll be there. In fact, he'll probably be here this year.

I'd also be willing to bet Coghlan is in the fold somehow. Whether it's them moving him back to the IF or sticking him back at center (where he actually didn't look too bad) they aren't going to give up on the ROY from two years ago. If it took them so long to get rid of Hermida, I'd bet Coghlan sticks at least one more year.
      See, those are bodies who fill the position. But, they're not good, so it doesn't solve anything.

I didn't mean we needed bodies to fill the positions, I meant we needed good players for those positions.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugg View Post
        See, those are bodies who fill the position. But, they're not good, so it doesn't solve anything.

I didn't mean we needed bodies to fill the positions, I meant we needed good players for those positions.
        Don't you think it's a bit premature for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Hugg View Post

If Doming bat is above .700 ops and he is as good defensively as advertised, hes a plus WAR player. I'll take that.

Plus if you have followed Doming, he typically hits poorly in the spring and progressively gets better. He has always been young for his level. Maybe he is just making the necessary adjustments. There is a possibility of upside there.

Comment

Working...
          X