X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlins Lost Again

... he said aloud, to nobody.
    poop

Loss invites reflection and reformulating and a change of strategies. Loss hurts and bleeds and aches. Loss is always ready to call out your name in the night. Loss follows you home and taunts you at the breakfast table, follows you to work in the morning. You have to make accommodations and broker deals to soften the rabbit punches that loss brings to your daily life. You have to take the word "loser" and add it to your resume and walk around with it on your name tag as it hand-feeds you your own shit in dosages too large for even great beasts to swallow. The word "loser" follows you, bird-dogs you, sniffs you out of whatever fields you hide in because you have to face things clearly and you cannot turn away from what is true.
    ― Pat Conroy, My Losing Season: A Memoir

Comment

Hech looks freaking great. He is driving the ball everywhere.

Also, Dietrich came up with the bases loaded against a LHP. Couldn't we have put in Baker at that time instead of replacing him after the AB? I'm not sure if the rule is that once the batter is announced you can't PH or once the 1st pitch is thrown you can't PH.

Garrett Jones and Salty swing at everything and they're coming up empty in big situations.

Comment

You can PH whenever you want

Comment

:'(
          STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

Originally posted by Hugg View Post
            ― Pat Conroy, My Losing Season: A Memoir
            pfft, what a loser

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
              Hech looks freaking great. He is driving the ball everywhere.
              I want you to enjoy it while you can
              Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
              Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
              Noah Perio
              Jupiter
              39 AB
              15 H
              0 2B
              0 3B
              0 HR
              0 BB
              .385/.385/.385

Comment

Working...
              X