No announcement yet.

Jose Fernandez, RHP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's less about him being rushed back and more about him over exerting himself in a lost season. Taking a long rehab allows him to throw in less pressure. The last thing we want at this point is Jose to think he can carry the team to the playoffs

Comment

• yeah I'd much rather let him spend the whole year pitching to hitters well below his talent level and doing nothing productive, see ya in 2016 kid, take the longest TJ rehab stint ever
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• we're trading him in 3 years anyway, get as many pitches in the majors as possible

Comment

• Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
          yeah I'd much rather let him spend the whole year pitching to hitters well below his talent level and doing nothing productive, see ya in 2016 kid, take the longest TJ rehab stint ever
          So the majors.

Comment

• Comment

• Him taking an extra month on a steady rehab throwing schedule isn't going to cause his ability to diminish. Him thinking he can carry the team to the playoffs this season creates an unnecessary risk with no reward. Plus we have arms that need to be evaluated at the major league level if we intend to compete next year. They could go with a 6-man rotation but that creates longer than normal rest for each starter and takes roster spot from the bullpen or bench.

Comment

• He's not gonna think he can carry them to the playoffs. He's not a moron.

Comment

• Took Jose all of 6 starts to have the highest WAR of marlins pitchers.

Comment

• What an absolute monster pile of a rotation we have.

But we're going to re-invest and be a contender in 2016

Comment

• We have to start rebuilding for the rebuilding for the rebuilding process in 2017.
                      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• 14 strikeouts tonight. Always gives it 110%.

But what is his WHIP in the 1st inning of road games this year? I feel like it can't be very good.

Comment

• http://www.baseball-reference.com/pl...2016&t=p#innng

dat .405 babip doe
                          Originally posted by Madman81
                          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• https://www.reddit.com/r/baseball/co...mlb_full_game/

Every Jose start

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                              Just re-watched his first strikeout.

Second inning against Ike Davis. FB 93 for ball. FB 93 taken for strike. Nasty changeup at 85 swinging strike. Curveball taken at 80 for strike three. I cried.
                              LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                                14 strikeouts tonight. Always gives it 110%.
                                I'm going to miss Jose for the rest of my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X