Trade Deadline Watch 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
    I'd be interested in A-rod now if the yankees cover the majority of his deal. If anything he's a good guy to have around our younger hitters and a (not really at this point) power bat off the bench. Our young players would have Bonds, A-Rod, Mattingly, and all time PH leader in Lenny Harris at our disposal. Don;t know how much of a difference hitting coaches can make but man that can't be bad to have that many guys coaching our players up.

Pineda and A-rod for Hech, Dunn lol, they'd love that.
    Tons of sense for NYY,they are rebuilding so they trade a solid arm and ARod plus pay his salary for nothing.

U need to become a Dodgers fan.

- - - - - - - - - -

Atleast we know the market for a solid lefty RP tho now. Austin Dean

St Louis just got Zach Duke for Charlie Tilson. We would never get Duke tho-he is owed 5.5 mil NY

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
      Tons of sense for NYY,they are rebuilding so they trade a solid arm and ARod plus pay his salary for nothing.

U need to become a Dodgers fan.

- - - - - - - - - -

Atleast we know the market for a solid lefty RP tho now. Austin Dean

St Louis just got Zach Duke for Charlie Tilson. We would never get Duke tho-he is owed 5.5 mil NY
      Yes because I was totally being serious about that trade offer. If it was possible for me to be a fan of any other team I would have been by now.

Comment

• Still looking for a SP but also a Power bat. They are not really confident about the bat tho

Comment

• Wade Miley to Baltimore and I guess the Boston pitcher we called on earlier this week has been revisted

Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeyman · 20m20 minutes ago  Manhattan, NY

clay buchholz came up in talks with marlins, but miami sees price is currently too high

Comment

• Just to show u what I mean by we can afford guys on the market. This is what Baltimore paid for Miley

http://www.milb.com/player/index.jsp...ching/2016/ALL

Take a contract and pay nothing!!! The issue we have is Jeff refuses to take the contracts. Alot of guys are out there to be had,which is why I said that some in the FO are trying to convince him that 10 million is NOT bad for a SP especially since Rea,Chen are likely TJ
            Last edited by tjfla; 07-31-2016, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• Not much going on with us. Seattle decided to go with Cozart instead of Hech

We still talking on arms-issue seems to be $(Nothing new for us). Pittsburgh/Minnesota are the teams we have been talking alot with

Teams have STOPPED asking for Yelich,Ozuna and JT but DD name is still popping up. Mattingly would rather keep him and trade Hech but teams like Pitt,TB and other AL teams prefer DD since he can play all over and better bat

- - - - - - - - - -

Jay Bruce to the Mets and reports are Cozart to Seattle

Cincy going full rebuild
              Last edited by tjfla; 08-01-2016, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• I still think it's a mistake to trade DD.

Comment

• remember when Jay Bruce was good?

Adeiny Hechavarria 0.8 fWAR
                  Jay Bruce 0.7 fWAR

can't wait to see what the Mets gave up

Comment

• Nimmo is apparently part of it

Comment

• HAHAHA
                      Originally posted by Madman81
                      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
                          Nimmo is apparently part of it
                          Nimmo + 2 more

Comment

• Reddick and Hill to the Dodgers

Comment

• It's all fun and games unless the Mets actually get Lucroy, then...fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                                Reddick and Hill to the Dodgers
                                Montas,Cotton and Holmes. Alot to pay WOW

Abad to Boston for Pat Light-least the RP market isn't crazy yet

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by HUGG View Post
                                It's all fun and games unless the Mets actually get Lucroy, then...fuck
                                Well Brewers wanted Nimmo in the deal but Rosenthal now saying they will take Dilson Herrera too
                                Last edited by tjfla; 08-01-2016, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X