Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telis is fat and terrible.

Comment

• What great contact! Such power from Telis.

Get rid of him already

Comment

• Man Telis is pathetic.

Comment

• Fucking useless.

Comment

• Is there a way to find out who hits the ball the softest off the bat?

Comment

• I mean Jackson was wild, all you had to do was stand there and he'd walk you but he did that

Comment

• I've never seen an organization stick with something that is clearly not working like we do. Don Kelly comes to mind.

Comment

• I forgot about that guy. Eh I'd say Telis is better than Kelly was, but not by much....

Comment

• I know he's had a rough year but what did our scouts see to trade Sam Dyson for Telis & Cody Ege?

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                      I've never seen an organization stick with something that is clearly not working like we do. Don Kelly comes to mind.
                      Hech. Bonifacio.

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                        Hech. Bonifacio.
                        Heath Bell

Comment

• Brantley

- - - - - - - - - -

Jorge Julio to stick with Shitty closers

Comment

• At least Bonifacio had speed so he could be used to pinch run or something. Telis hasn't offered much at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
                              I know he's had a rough year but what did our scouts see to trade Sam Dyson for Telis & Cody Ege?
                              Can anyone understand why we even traded Dyson? I know he isnt the best but what was the rush to trade a controllable solid reliever? And if we were going to trade relievers why not also trade Capps and Ramos that year? there was talk of greg bird or Judge for Capps that year too.

Also, if we were gonna trade dyson, why trade him for someone we clearly did not have long term plans for? Mike Hill should not get a job in baseball after he gets fired here.

Comment

• Not sure if anyone remembers Cody Ege by the way, but he made Cervenka look like Billy Wagner. Ege was so bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X