No announcement yet.

'98 Marlins Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keeping track doesn't mean we "want" it to happen. Just like the Mets' No No Hitters twitter feed didn't want there to be no no hitters just to keep the streak going.
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

You taking down your avatar down was definitely not my intention.

And fwiw, I root for the Marlins to win. I made that clear in a post a few days ago.

I know there are posters who are rooting for them to lose so I could see you being annoyed by that.

Comment

Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
        Keeping track doesn't mean we "want" it to happen. Just like the Mets' No No Hitters twitter feed didn't want there to be no no hitters just to keep the streak going.
        Keeping track on April 16th suggests otherwise. So just so I know... you don't want the Marlins to break the record, right?
        --------------------
        Originally posted by Namaste View Post
        You taking down your avatar down was definitely not my intention.

And fwiw, I root for the Marlins to win. I made that clear in a post a few days ago.

I know there are posters who are rooting for them to lose so I could see you being annoyed by that.
        Well yea... I also hated looking at his mug for as much as I post.. you were just the kick I needed
        Last edited by Ramp; 04-16-2013, 10:18 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

No, I want the marlins to make the playoffs. Anything short of that ever is a disappointment.
          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

then I stand corrected

at least one mod likes the team

Comment

I'm an admin

Comment

potato, alligator

Comment

Can't we get back to talking about baseball? Yes our team is shitty. Ramp said it. There is players to like on the team. At least we are young and shitty instead of oldish, overpaid and still shitty. Everyone we have traded away has been dogshit cept Fuck Buck. But it's a contract yr for him so take it with a grain of sand.

I watch each game when I can. I still get pissed when they lose. Lets all just enjoy what we can. We can't control ownership or the players on the team.

Comment

They're not just losing games. They're on pace to score 286 runs. I don't think many realize how incredibly bad that is. No team has ever scored under 360 in a full season.

Comment

Pace is almost entirely useless early in the season.
                      --------------------
                      Mets are almost on pace for the modern-era scoring record.

I don't think many realize how historically great the mets' offense is.
                      Last edited by Bobbob1313; 04-16-2013, 12:14 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                      poop

Comment

Reyes is not having a shitty season

Just wanted to clear that up

Rock on

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
                          Can't we get back to talking about baseball? Yes our team is shitty. Ramp said it. There is players to like on the team. At least we are young and shitty instead of oldish, overpaid and still shitty. Everyone we have traded away has been dogshit cept Fuck Buck. But it's a contract yr for him so take it with a grain of sand.

I watch each game when I can. I still get pissed when they lose. Lets all just enjoy what we can. We can't control ownership or the players on the team.
                          We're not that young. Half of our regular lineup is 30+ years old.

Stanton and Fernandez are really the only 2 I can see so far that should realistically be considered future cogs, if we expect to have any type of success going forward.

Not trying to be a debbie-downer, but that's the reality of the situation right now.

I'll continue to watch and root for the squad, cuz they're my team, and I love watching baseball, but I think right now is the low of lows for us marlins' fan. Just gotta hope things change sooner rather than later.

Comment

It's absolutely the lowest of the low.

I seriously doubt even an Erick or bobbob would debate that.

Comment

I haven't and I wouldn't.

I also think 13 games is almost meaningless.
                              poop

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                                Stanton and Fernandez are really the only 2 I can see so far that should realistically be considered future cogs, if we expect to have any type of success going forward.
                                Hopefully they're not future Cogz. Amirite?

Comment

Working...
                                X