The Non-jose Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thatnewguy View Post
    Dietrich just sitting on the bench tonight. Ichiro starting. We're gonna have Stanton come back and send Dietrich to the minors.

Ho hum.

This is so incredibly possible.

What a frightening organization.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatnewguy View Post
      Dietrich just sitting on the bench tonight. Ichiro starting. We're gonna have Stanton come back and send Dietrich to the minors.

Ho hum.
      Meanwhile keeping Casey "Double-play" McGehee on the roster....

Comment

• Stanton won't come back 'til rosters expand, will he? If so, no need to send Dietrich down.

Comment

• Originally posted by geemoney View Post
          Stanton won't come back 'til rosters expand, will he? If so, no need to send Dietrich down.
          they'll do it anyway
          Originally posted by Madman81
          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• look at this fucking lineup tonight. playing fucking rojas at 2b over dietrich.

batting that fucker 2nd while leaving yelich 6th, too.

what a fucking joke.

Comment

• Down six runs and we're not even out of the sixth inning.

Huge fucking joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by geemoney View Post
                Stanton won't come back 'til rosters expand, will he? If so, no need to send Dietrich down.
                He said yesterday something about possibly 10 days. When do the rosters expand?

Wow, I guess it's already the end of August....didn't realize that.

Comment

• I wasn't that annoyed by Deitrich sitting tonight with a lefty on the mound.

With that said, Deitrich is a better hitter than Bour and Bour screwed up a ground ball tonight.

Comment

• At this point, when Stanton comes back, are we gonna be content with Prado getting regular playing time because it should be DD at 3B. That's where his best shot at sticking is, at least to me.

Comment

• As a non-bour fan, put dd at first and bour on the bench. That's what I'm hoping we start next year with.

If Bour is our staring one b next year, I'm upset. He has not been good (-0.1 rWAR, 0.4 fWAR) and has been terrible past three months. Prado at least still has defense on his side. Let DD see if he's the answer to 1b next year

Comment

• I agree on Bour, he's a nice bench bat, not an every day starter. Let's see what Dietrich can do at first.

Comment

• Yup.

DD should be our starting 1B on Opening Day in 2016. But there's about a 1% chance he will be cause Marlins.

Comment

• and the game dies at the 5 spot in the lineup while we, for some reason, are batting dietrich 6th. awesome.

bour went DP in the 9th too.

Comment

• Ho hum just another RBI double off the top of the wall for Deitrich

Comment

• Of course the Marlins beat the Nationals and their ace in Waahsington.

Of course they did.

- - - - - - - - - -

Jennings pinch hit McGehee for Bour vs a RHP

Comment

Working...
                                X