No announcement yet.

Rockies @ Marlins 6/17-6/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty sure they could've had Reed not pitch today.

Comment

We have sole possession of the first wild card
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

I was at the game. Nice sized crowd. We were on TV for 4 seconds in the bottom of the 6th.

That means we're famous.

This team can make the playoffs for the first time in 12 years if Loria adds a #2 pitcher. Chen is hot garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
          Yeah, would've liked to have seen Reed. Clemens' numbers are not impressive at AAA.

Eh, he had a shit first 4 games and a 3era, striking out nearly 8 per 9, baa around .230 since.

I woulda went with Reed as well and I doubt Clemens has any sustained success, but it's worth a shot. Cause Nicolino is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
            We have sole possession of the first wild card
            This is just crazy to me.

Coming into the game, they were 7th in the NL in team WAR with 16.8.*

But after the top 3 of Cubs, Nats, Giants (which are also your probable division winners), there are 7 teams with a total WAR in the teens. End of season could be crazy for those two wild card spots.

*Giancarlo has contributed 0.1 of that

Comment

Originally posted by thatnewguy View Post
              Is this guy a starter? He'll be starting tomorrow?

God, is Jarred Cosart just that bad that he can't even get the call up now?

- - - - - - - - - -

Digging these father's day uniforms, especially the blue accents.

Would like to see this color emphasized more in the fish's regular uniforms. It always felt under utilized to me. Too much orange and not enough blue. This is a solid look today.
              Agree about the uniforms. I bought the other blue uniform (the one you can only get at the ballpark) last year, and bought today's father's day hat too (I love the jerseys too, but can't really justify getting another one). Maybe down the road we'll see some sort of blue uni as at least an alternate. Or dare I say it....a throwback uni someday.

Comment

The blank replica was sold out on mlb.com by the time the game started. Stanton was only in large. Wasn't paying $280 for the authentic. Still kinda bummed about it.

Comment

thought about buying the cap but it was $37.99

and i don't really wear caps

but what a killer uniform set
                  Originally posted by Madman81
                  Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                  Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Ozuna and Stanton go back to back. Safe to stay that Big G is back?

Comment

This guy is a stiff

Comment

So that's 5 total home runs and we're not even out of second inning.

Comment

Marlins rumored to have interest in Jake Odorizzi. Would be a really solid addition and i don't think he would cost all that much.

Comment

^ Well he couldn't be much worse than Nicolino or this clown.

Comment

I don't like this shit eating grin this guy has when he gives up home runs.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                                I don't like this shit eating grin this guy has when he gives up home runs.
                                Noticed the same thing

Comment

Working...
                                X