No announcement yet.

The Tr305 Needs a Thread Every Night Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't be a real person. Are you real? Do you feel?

Comment

Best thread ever ?

http://soflamarlins.com/showpost.php...14&postcount=1

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
        My seats were pretty awesome. Section 30, row 9. Definitely recommend them to anyone who's going. You have a mostly good view of the field (cant see some of LF) but the biggest perk is how roomy it is. It was designed for Mainges but there was only myself and an elderly woman. The rest were you walkies.

Between price, roominess, view, etc it was pretty awesome. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

The original plan was to sit all around the ballpark over the next month or so but we enjoyed this section so much, I don't think we're going to do that.

Comment

Is that your brother that thought he might go through two things of tic tacs last night?

Comment

That was my neighbor DaflyenUruguayan. They gave the tictacs out at the gate but I only like the orange kind so him and my brother shared mine.

Comment

They handed out tic tacs as people came in, I believe.
              poop

Comment

ehe, weird

Comment

I love the orange Tic Tacs.
                  This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Right? Should have thought that through.

Mickey Mouse org.

Comment

Write an email to Samson about it

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                        Is that your brother that thought he might go through two things of tic tacs last night?
                        Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                          The concourses will be like that anywhere when dealing with a sellout crowd. We saw it at its worst last night.
                          Absolutely not true. Any of the new ballparks that I've been to (Citi, New Yankee, Petco - all with much larger capacity) do not have this problem. Their concessions/merchants have lines that form away from or parallel to the walking area of the concourse (and in the case of Yankee Stadium, down the lines where they have bigger lines like the Lobdells stand the fence off the line so it doesn't get to form perpendicular to the concourse). The Marlins' lines are perpendicular to the concourses' walking area(s). It's a cluster.

Comment

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Siiiiiiiiiigh, what is it Daft?

Comment

Originally posted by Swifty View Post
                              Absolutely not true. Any of the new ballparks that I've been to (Citi, New Yankee, Petco - all with much larger capacity) do not have this problem. Their concessions/merchants have lines that form away from or parallel to the walking area of the concourse (and in the case of Yankee Stadium, down the lines where they have bigger lines like the Lobdells stand the fence off the line so it doesn't get to form perpendicular to the concourse). The Marlins' lines are perpendicular to the concourses' walking area(s). It's a cluster.

Did the clogged concourses have anything to do with 37K people stopping and gawking/wondering where things are like Madman mentioned?

Comment

Did the clogged concourses have anything to do with 37K people stopping and gawking/wondering where things are like Madman mentioned?
                                I would think so.

Comment

Working...
                                X