No announcement yet.

2011 MLB Season Game Thread: July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not arguing, just making conversation.
    LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• That's what you call that?

Comment

• What is your argument? All I've read is you quoting an ESPN commercial and the tagline from Johnny Tsunami.

Comment

• Johnny Tsunami was on at 4am the other day.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonCane View Post
            What is your argument? All I've read is you quoting an ESPN commercial and the tagline from Johnny Tsunami.
            I don't have one?

Comment

• Vin Scully on Matt Kemp: "He has just become a giant, while remaining a Dodger."

Comment

• I seen him hit a grand slam off Anibal when both were in AA and Jax was still Dodgers. Therefore, I like him lots

Comment

• Beef, do you see a lot of Jacksonville?
                  --------------------
                  Who would have thought that on July 18, 2011 the Pittsburgh Pirates would be in first place in the National League Central?
                  Last edited by Miamarlin21; 07-18-2011, 10:59 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Not anymore. When they were the best, I did. Lots of Billingsley, Broxton, Kemp, LaRoche, Russell Martin and then some Kershaw and Elbert

Comment

• Yea. You and I both saw some good players come through there. On the road for me. Remember Guzman? lol.
                      --------------------
                      I'm mad because I used to think that MLBnetworks' "live lookins" were actually live. Not so much. I'm very disappointed.
                      Last edited by Miamarlin21; 07-18-2011, 11:01 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Sure do. Pretty sure he crushed the ball in the FSL. He and Chin Lung Hu were two others they were always excited about there. Until they stopped being excited about them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
                          Sure do. Pretty sure he crushed the ball in the FSL. He and Chin Lung Hu were two others they were always excited about there. Until they stopped being excited about them.
                          Yea, everyone thought Guzman was going to be the shit. So much for that. And to me it seemed like Hu played there forever. LaRoche also shit the bed badly. At least he got them Manny though.

Comment

• Originally posted by flamarlin21 View Post
                            Yea. You and I both saw some good players come through there. On the road for me. Remember Guzman? lol.
                            --------------------
                            I'm mad because I used to think that MLBnetworks' "live lookins" were actually live. Not so much. I'm very disappointed.
                            Some of them are actually live and others are on slight delay.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                              Some of them are actually live and others are on slight delay.
                              Oh, ok.

Comment

• I was real high on Scott Elbert

I was wrong
                                Originally posted by Madman81
                                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Working...
                                X