Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's Infante's fault. Please trade him, already.

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
      That's Infante's fault. Please trade him, already.
      Uh, what. How is that the player backpedaling's fault?
      God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
      - Daft

Comment

because Erick doesn't like him

Comment

Ding ding dongo!
          poop

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
            Uh, what. How is that the player backpedaling's fault?
            It's not as if Stanton didn't call for the ball. It's the outfielder's ball, outfielder called for it, infielder's supposed to get the fuck out of the way.

And I don't like him because he sucks.

Comment

You really are the worst, damn.

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                You really are the worst, damn.
                He's one of the worst 2B in baseball.

Comment

Criticizing his defense is stupid.
                  poop

Comment

He's one of the worst 2B in baseball.
                    Dan Uggla has been worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                      Criticizing his defense is stupid.
                      I'm criticizing one specific play, and saying I don't like him because he sucks, overall, as a player. His above average defense doesn't make up for his putrid offense.
                      --------------------
                      Originally posted by CrimsonCane View Post
                      Dan Uggla has been worse.
                      That's really the only thing people say whenever I say Infante sucks.

1. Who cares? Whoopty-doo, Infante's been better than the worst.
                      2. Dan Uggla won't be worse for long.
                      Last edited by Erick; 07-15-2011, 03:08 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

I'm criticizing one specific play, and saying I don't like him because he sucks, overall as a player. His above average defense doesn't make up for his putrid offense.
                        And one bad play doesn't erase a season's worth of very good defense. Criticizing him for one bad play defensively makes you look stupid and petty.

You're a fucking broken record. Give it a rest. It's like you decide to hit one point and just hammer away at it for a week until something else makes you angry.
                        poop

Comment

That's really the only thing people say whenever I say Infante sucks.

1. Who cares? Whoopty-doo, Infante's been better than the worst.
                          2. Dan Uggla won't be worse for long.
                          Well, Uggla was the person whom Infante replaced so the comparison is definitely valid.

And, we only have Infante for a season, so his suckiness is a lot more tolerable than worse-than-Infante production coming from a guy with a $48 million contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                            And one bad play doesn't erase a season's worth of very good defense. Criticizing him for one bad play defensively makes you look stupid and petty.

You're a fucking broken record. Give it a rest. It's like you decide to hit one point and just hammer away at it for a week until something else makes you angry.
                            His defense was amazing at the beginning of the year, and has regressed (at least in terms of UZR) recently. His defense is good, but it's also been rather overrated.

As a fan, I'm going to criticize a player playing on my favorite team who's been one of the very worst at his position. It's what fans do.

Comment

It's what *dumb* fans do.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonCane View Post
                                Well, Uggla was the person whom Infante replaced so the comparison is definitely valid.

And, we only have Infante for a season, so his suckiness is a lot more tolerable than worse-than-Infante production coming from a guy with a $48 million contract.
                                That's assuming that the front office doesn't bring Infante back. Hopefully it's just a stopgap, and they're not infatuated with Rich Waltz' daily fielding % numbers.
                                --------------------
                                Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                                It's what *dumb* fans do.
                                http://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.asp...on1=2011&ind=0

We should give him more compliments instead.
                                Last edited by Erick; 07-15-2011, 03:12 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Working...
                                X