X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanton's Walk-off Grand Slam Propels Marlins Over Mariners

What a shot!

Better thread title or no........?

"Did Giancarlo Stanton make a costly error and later hit a walk off grand slam?!?!"

Comment

Right before the pitch my MLBtv locked up. I'm so sick of that acting up. I should of just ordered mlb extra innings. Missed the Homer =(

Comment

Remains to be seen if it's sustainable, but Eovaldi's been a very solid No. 2 start this season, and he has the peripherals to back it up.

8.17 K/9, 1.07 BB/9, 53.9 GB%, 3.55 ERA despite .333 BABIP.

Very skeptical he can keep any of it up, really. Isn't really getting any more swinging strikes or guys swinging at pitches out of the zone. Still, a nice little stretch to give us hope. This is peak Eovaldi.
        poop

Comment

Still can't understand Jones as cleanup. They keep walking G to get to him, which usually ends in an out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
            Remains to be seen if it's sustainable, but Eovaldi's been a very solid No. 2 start this season, and he has the peripherals to back it up.

8.17 K/9, 1.07 BB/9, 53.9 GB%, 3.55 ERA despite .333 BABIP.

Very skeptical he can keep any of it up, really. Isn't really getting any more swinging strikes or guys swinging at pitches out of the zone. Still, a nice little stretch to give us hope. This is peak Eovaldi.
            He's throwing strikes at a remarkable rate this year so that walk rate might be somewhat sustainable. It's been his greatest improvement.
            --------------------
            Originally posted by Big Z View Post
            Still can't understand Jones as cleanup. They keep walking G to get to him, which usually ends in an out.
            Against RHP, he's probably the best guy the team has to hit 4th.
            Last edited by Erick; 04-19-2014, 07:40 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
              Right before the pitch my MLBtv locked up. I'm so sick of that acting up. I should of just ordered mlb extra innings. Missed the Homer =(
              MLB.tv comes with Extra Innings this year. Maybe you could cancel and sign up for Extra Innings.

Comment

Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
                MLB.tv comes with Extra Innings this year. Maybe you could cancel and sign up for Extra Innings.
                will they actually refund the money? thats the question

Comment

Working...
                X