Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
    too many viruses and popup ads, been down that road before

it's hard to rationalize buying it for me - it's not just being cheap - but I would need premium to watch on my Roku since I work like 16 hours a day and wouldn't be able to just watch it on my computer. Last year I was only able to watch about 20 games, given that

A) 19 games vs. the Nationals are blacked out, because Raleigh is sooooooooo close to Washington DC (it's not) and we can subscribe to a TWC package that includes MASN (we can't)
    B) I'm usually asleep by 10-10:30, so west coast games go unwatched
    C) 1 PM weekday games are preempted by work
    D) Friday night and Saturday night games are usually preempted by doing something with my wife

Hard for me to rationalize $6.50 a game
    If you have a smartphone, I recommend buying the MLB At Bat App. It shows you highlights of certain plays throughout the same (such as a HR, diving catch, RBI double, etc.) and it also shows you the game a couple hours after it has concluded. The game is cut up to about a 15-20 min version, but you see mostly everything. I have had the MLB At Bat app for about 3 years, or whenever it came out, and I love it. I believe the first year it was $9.99, next year was $14.99, and last year $19.99. I'm not sure how much it will be this year.

Comment

I love the MLB at bat app! I used it yesterday to watch a spring training game. I'm not sure how much it costs because I am an MLB.tv subscriber (going on my 10th year and I still live it! I have zero problem spending the $130 each year to watch absolutely any game (aside from Rangers and Astros games) for the entire regular season as well as any and all spring training games that are broadcast). MLB at bat is really a great app and I believe it includes the radio feeds and there is always one game each day that is the free game of the day.

Comment

Working...
      X