No announcement yet.

Trade Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Marisnick has two days to report to New Orleans.
    LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• I'd guess it's a trade for trash unless they're the last two pieces of the deal. Their value is nothing.

Comment

• The Zephyrs have a double header. It'll be interesting to see who is/isn't in the lineup for game two.

Comment

• Also worth remembering Nicolino pitched yesterday and Desco two days ago. They could be involved in any deal as well.

Comment

• Canha back in lineup.

Comment

• Doubt this has anything to do with us but Victorino was just pulled from the lineup in Boston

Comment

• I wouldn't underrate German and Canha. Sure, German's having his first real minor league system and is already in his twenties and Canha is Gaby old at this point, but they're decent prospects.

No, they aren't gonna be centerpieces for a major person, but I could definitely see at least German being a key guy Billy Beane would want along with some other players for Tommy Milone.

Comment

• @ChrisCotillo: Told #Marlins prospect Domingo German has innings limit and is throwing only 3 innings per game for rest of year. Doesn't appear to be trade
                  Twitter

Not sure how true that may be considering that he's pitched a lot more than 3 innings his last couple of starts.

Comment

• FoxSports1 reporting we are in talks for Lackey.

Just saw it on ESPN ticker.

Comment

• Before the Futures Game he was, but last start and tonight he's only gone three innings.

Comment

• Dammit! You're right. I didn't see that it said July 25, I thought it was the 30th.

Comment

• Well, at least we were all excited or "interested" for a few minutes. Back to work now.

Comment

• I have a really hard time believing John Lackey will happily report to camp to make $500k to pitch for the Miami Marlins next season.

Comment

• Cause Loria.

Comment

• No, I could have left "for the Miami Marlins" off there and still meant it. But, especially here for what is probably gonna be, at best a fringe wild card contender.

There's already been speculation he'll just retire if he doesn't get a new deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X