New Uniforms Discussion: New Uniforms Seen FIRST on SoFlaMarlins.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Todd View Post
    I was hoping when those pictures were leaked it was all just someones imagination. I see we are not that lucky.

Time to start stocking up on the now "retro" Marlins gear like I am sure most people will. No one is going to want to wear that new branding.

What a fugly design.

This post was the signal that the Marlins had made the right move with the new logo.

The more Todd hates something, the better it is for the organization in both the short and long term.

Comment

I was hoping when those pictures were leaked it was all just someones imagination. I see we are not that lucky.

Time to start stocking up on the now "retro" Marlins gear like I am sure most people will. No one is going to want to wear that new branding.

What a fugly design.
      FOR:

Markotsay7

Originally posted by Claudio Vernight View Post
      Like the hat.
      Originally posted by Kaydge View Post
      I want mine.
      Originally posted by Chewie View Post
      That'll do.
      Originally posted by Namaste View Post
      I want that hat ASAPZ
      Originally posted by Stimpson J Cat View Post
      I like it, more white than in the previously leaked logo. Looks sharp. Not perfect, but I do like it.
      INBETWEEN:

Originally posted by Blackout Pact View Post
      I still don't love it, but I don't hate it either.
      Originally posted by flamarlin21 View Post
      I'll wear it because it's my team. However, I don't think it's that bad.
      HATE IT:

Todd.

Omar (Sorry, I didn't want to throw you in with Todd.)
      --------------------
      I have added a poll.
      Last edited by Party; 10-30-2011, 09:58 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• My glass is always half full of rainbows.
        There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Not liking something makes me the worst?

I would like to know what people actually like about the new logo/color combination, because it is awful in every sense of the word.
          Last edited by Todd; 10-30-2011, 10:24 AM.
          Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
          Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
          Noah Perio
          Jupiter
          39 AB
          15 H
          0 2B
          0 3B
          0 HR
          0 BB
          .385/.385/.385

Comment

• I do not like it.

Comment

Not liking something makes me the worst?

I would like to know what people actually like about the new logo/color combination, because it is awful in every sense of the word.
              That way in which you say things is what makes you the worst.

Comment

Not liking something makes me the worst?

What you said was different than some form of "I don't like it". Very different
                --------------------
                And don't come back saying well I only meant that I don't like it. What you said cannot be confused for that. It can't be confused for that even by you.

A bunch of people said they will buy one and then you said no one is going to want to wear that. That's not only stupid because it's just ephin stupid, but it's stupid to speak so surely for everyone everywhere
                Last edited by Beef; 10-30-2011, 10:53 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• I dont mind the new logo. Its going to take some time to get use to it but in the end I think it will do just fine. As long as the team is winning or can compete to win year in year out the logo will be insignificant. If this team starts losing and cant compete people will surely start to nit pick everything about this team including its logo.

Comment

• I will buy this the second it becomes available.

Comment

• it doesnt look bad on the hat, i could wear it. those jerseys in the renditions a couple of pages back though, especially the orange one, i cant say the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by marlins02 View Post
                        it doesnt look bad on the hat, i could wear it. those jerseys in the renditions a couple of pages back though, especially the orange one, i cant say the same.
                        This. I don't hate the logo as much anymore but those uniform mockup's were bad and made us look too much like the Mets and the Orioles. If there was more blue than orange and the alternate was blue, maybe but that orange is hideous.

Comment

• Based on the poll so far, I'm glad Todd speaks for the majority of Marlins fans.

Comment

• I still say it's horrible. Do not want.
                            God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                            - Daft

Comment

• We need a new user class for Todd titled "Beacon of Truth"

Comment

• We should make a new site and call it tealandblack

Comment

Working...
                                X