Clear All

Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
    I mean...that's not his manager.
    Will be during Spring Training.

Comment

Regardless, he literally met the guy 5 minutes prior

what do you want him to say?

Comment

LoMo got engaged. He's growing up right before our eyes, you guys.

Comment

Was it to Petey?

Comment

Jayson StarkVerified
            ‏@jaysonst

Jose Reyes says 2 days before he got traded had dinner with Jeffrey Loria & Loria told him to get a nice house in Miami. 2 days later: gone
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

WE DON'T KNOW THAT WAS ACTUALLY SAID

Comment

The more troubling thing for me isn't whether that was said. If they had dinner two days before the trade it shows you how quickly the deal happened. No shopping of players, no sleeping on it - it just happened. That's what I hate. No thought process.
                Originally posted by Madman81
                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

The more troubling thing for me isn't whether that was said. If they had dinner two days before the trade it shows you how quickly the deal happened. No shopping of players, no sleeping on it - it just happened. That's what I hate. No thought process.
                  The Reyes part of the "deal" wasn't even discussed at first,it was only discussed when Toronto asked about him and said they would take his whole salary plus a Top Prospect for him. If Toronto says NO to taking his salary plus including Hech and Marisnick then Reyes is our SS and the guy the board wanted would have been here instead playing C

Honestly I don't think they wanted to trade Reyes but were offered something to good to pass on. Plus what is the point in paying a guy 100 million when by the time the team is good again he will be a FA

Comment

Bleh.

You don't take the first offer you get on Jose Reyes. That's stupid.

Comment

Completely agreed.

Comment

Meet our 1B until LoMo returns

Casey Kotchman

Signed him to Minor League deal today

Comment

Polanco? Kotchman? Pierre? This team is gonna be awesome in MLB 2k5
                          Originally posted by Madman81
                          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                            The Reyes part of the "deal" wasn't even discussed at first,it was only discussed when Toronto asked about him and said they would take his whole salary plus a Top Prospect for him. If Toronto says NO to taking his salary plus including Hech and Marisnick then Reyes is our SS and the guy the board wanted would have been here instead playing C
                            That still makes no sense...

Comment

Polanco? Kotchman? Pierre? This team is gonna be awesome in MLB 2k5
                              AND Kouz! Although I don't think he was around in 2k5. Regardless he's plan A

Comment

Jose Fernandez Vs. Giancarlo Stanton. Enjoy

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx-8MzIy4w4[/ame]
                                LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Working...
                                X