Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still hilarious

Comment

• This fat fuck art dealer can't wait to trade Deitrich.

Comment

• I have a pretty good feeling that the move the fish are making will be Miley and one of Prado/Hill, if they do make a move. Miley is young controlled pitcher, and the other guys have contracts beyond next year as well. I'm assuming the fish will ask AZ to eat some of the salary. I am also assuming that they will take Hill over Prado because Hill is a guy that isn't having too good a year, so they can probably get him at a discount as opposed to his value previous years.

Comment

• ?

Comment

• Will Miley twerk on the home run machine?

Comment

• I have a pretty good feeling we will make a small but inconsequential move and the FO will pump it up as a big splash that will impact our team

We'll then promptly lose 7 of 9
              Originally posted by Madman81
              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
                I have a pretty good feeling we will make a small but inconsequential move and the FO will pump it up as a big splash that will impact our team

We'll then promptly lose 7 of 9
                Lol. Will Ohman, small or Henry (Oh Henry) Rodriguez, small?

Comment

• Carlos Lee?

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
                    SP is the biggest need.
                    No. Infield. Right now and long-term, the answer is infield.
                    poop

Comment

• Rosenthal is saying that the Astros are willing to part with one of their young SP for an MLB ready bat of equal value.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Z View Post
                        Rosenthal is saying that the Astros are willing to part with one of their young SP for an MLB ready bat of equal value.
                        We don't have that

Comment

• Ahhh, I think I know who our big SPLASH! will be. Darwin Barney.

Nevermind. Looks like he's going to LAD per reports.

Masterson and Hamels have both been made available. The price of SP might start going down, given the increase in SPs availability.
                          Last edited by Big Z; 07-28-2014, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• Justin Masterson is on the market(29 and a FA tho). Cleveland wants a young ML ready club controlled arm in return

Not saying we are or will but we have lots of guys to offer-Turner,Flynn,Desco. 0% Cleveland would bite on a Jacob Turner but I would throw an offer out there and see

Hamels and Lee are too expensive for us

Comment

• I wonder if Cleveland is eating any of Masterson's contract.

I would like to see what it would take to get Asdrubal and Masterson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Z View Post
                                I wonder if Cleveland is eating any of Masterson's contract.

I would like to see what it would take to get Asdrubal and Masterson.
                                Why? They both suck.

Comment

Working...
                                X