• Show
Clear All

• Chris Volstad
    First 20 career starts: 2.91era 120.2ip 7.5h/9 0.7hr/9 6.3k/9
    Since: 5.38era 580ip 10.5h/9 1.3hr/9 5.6k/9

Comment

• Have yourself a night Martin Prado.

Comment

• If the Mets somehow don't make the playoffs it would ease the sting on this season for me

Comment

• Originally posted by dim View Post
          I know the season's over and nobody likes to talk positive about Nicolino, but do you remember when I said Nicolino would somehow get by in the majors the same way he did in the minors? Well, so far that's happening.
          Hopefully he has a strong month and gets traded this offseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
            Hopefully he has a strong month and gets traded this offseason.
            He will have a strong month and maintain his 5.00 xfip and then they will just sign a number 5 and say he is a number 3 starter.

Comment

• Why'd Ozuna get scratched from the line-up? Did he scratched from the line-up? I wasn't paying attention to the game but I saw his name was in there earlier today and I when I checked the score Ichiro was in his place.

Comment

• dietrich out of the lineup against a righty in favor of ichiro, who is 97 years old

Comment

• Dietrich has an OPS 80 points higher than anyone on the active roster right now. How he could not be starting every game for the rest of the year is beyond me.

Comment

• Our highest OPS'ing regular has started once in the last 3 games.

#MarlinsGonnaMarlins

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                      Dietrich has an OPS 80 points higher than anyone on the active roster right now. How he could not be starting every game for the rest of the year is beyond me.
                      yeah, cmon guy, this shouldn't be beyond you at all. this is the marlins we are dealing with.

Comment

• Don't question my beyondness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                          Our highest OPS'ing regular has started once in the last 3 games.

#MarlinsGonnaMarlins
                          Where do u want him to play? Prado is hot at 3B,Yelich can't play CF and Ozuna can't play RF

Plus Ichiro needs to play so Jeff can offer him a deal next year and cash in on his 3,000 hit. He probably has a pre ordered painting of it and tons of marketing ready to go

Just imagine the possiblities-Ichiro in a Miami uniform seen all around the world getting to 3,000. Every youngster in Japan will want to watch and buy a picture of it. 10 year olds will love it and in 10-15 years when they will want to come over they will remember Miami. The only problem is just like the Cubans,we wont sign them because they will refuse to sign for nothing

Comment

• Wow at Koehler's line. 10k, 2bb, 0 hr. Not a fan of his but props where props are due

- - - - - - - - - -

And Dee had only his second mutli-walk game of the year. Last one was May 2nd.

9 multi-walk games in his 452 game career.

And never has walked more than twice in a game

Comment

• Originally posted by nny View Post
                              Wow at Koehler's line. 10k, 2bb, 0 hr. Not a fan of his but props where props are due

- - - - - - - - - -

And Dee had only his second mutli-walk game of the year. Last one was May 2nd.

9 multi-walk games in his 452 game career.

And never has walked more than twice in a game
                              To busy to walk when he's just smashing hits.

- - - - - - - - - -

But seriously that's not good.

Comment

• craig is doing play by play tonight.

our options are craig or the nationals dildos.

i think i'd rather get hit by a car.

- - - - - - - - - -

craig just announced a popup to second as a fly ball towards center and then started calling ozuna coming in.

he's worse than tommy was as the pbp guy.

why am i doing this to myself

Comment

Working...
                                X