• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Averaged 96 on his fastball. Hits 99

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enO0zjlnQsc[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
      Plenty. They just weren't real and only existed when fans tweeted idiotic things to JCR
      Guys like Danny Valencia and Josh Harrison aren't much more exciting, if at all.

Comment

The only names I kept hearing were Sean Rodriguez and Jordy Mercer. Other stuff was minor leaguers from Milwaukee. Seattle was the team that I kept hearing like LoMo but only if they got rid of Smoak

Who knows on the Price deal-I heard yesterday at the meetings that Seattle wanted Price but he didnt wanna go there. The deal they kept talking about was

TB-Walker,MI(Franklin,Miller,Ackley),and Smoak or even Morrison
        Seattle-Price

We were checking in on it to tho to see if either of them want LoMo and we could make it a 3way

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
          That was probably dumb, but also probably irrelevant.
          If Capps was the best player overall for him, sure. Irrelevant. BPA all day.

It's hard to ignore they just acquired a right handed reliever and let a perfectly dandy one go though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugg View Post
            Averaged 96 on his fastball. Hits 99

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enO0zjlnQsc
            That slider also looks really good. His peripherals against right-handed hitters are rather dominant.

Comment

Capps' '12 minor's numbers are good. Plus he's 6'5, 220 and still 23. I suppose for what we are paying him this is a good addition to the pen.
              STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

Here's Garrett Jones homering off Carter Capps

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9aZ4XSj4v0[/ame]

Comment

^ haha
                  STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

For the record, I'd rather we had kept Lomo.

Comment

Originally posted by lou View Post

It's hard to ignore they just acquired a right handed reliever and let a perfectly dandy one go though.
                      For what it's worth, a guy like Capps has more upside than someone like Ryan Webb.

Comment

Originally posted by lou View Post

Not sure Webb would have lasted anyway he would have been dealt but I agree with the Webb thing was a big headscratcher

Comment

The return seems appropriate for LoMo, I just don't see why were so desperate to deal him if we weren't gonna significantly upgrade our situation at 1B.

Comment

That slider also looks really good. His peripherals against right-handed hitters are rather dominant.
                            Arm slot.

Comment

He hit his spot there, Jones is just so good against righties
                              LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

For what it's worth, a guy like Capps has more upside than someone like Ryan Webb.
                                I agree with that completely, and I like Capps as a solid BP arm moving forward.

But I just have a problem giving away relievers and then getting new ones, and in the process give up on a guy who is still young and could develop into a solid starter. It's just really inefficient.

Comment

Working...
                                X