No announcement yet.

Trade Deadline Watch 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJ is the only reason I do a weekly check in here, I mean who cares if he doesn't have legit sources? Even if he is just pulling rumors from random places he is putting them in an organized manner on this site which gives you something to discuss. You all have like 10 people who still post here and yet you whine about the one who brings the most info. Crazy!

Comment

• I'm of the same mind, even if he has no sources I don't scour the internet looking for rumors. I read a lot of them here.
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• See this is what makes me laugh the most. People cry complain and LIE however it is very easy to block others on this website. If u don't want to read my "fake" rumors just BLOCK me. I do it(added 3 today in fact) and now I don't have to read what they say about anything

Would like to say to rays16. If u are gonna tell a story atleast tell it truthfully. Admitted to knowing NO one in the organization and u can reply to all my posts,I just suggested u block me like I did u.

I will still be doing what I do and whoever doesnt like it can block my condesending dick self. For the ones like Mk7 godfather or anyone else Ill be around till the site dissappears

Comment

• tj provides a lot of quality info and discussion to the board. You just have to wade through the bullshit with his posts and take it with a grain of salt. I mean we all know his schtick by now so why he continues to do it I'm not quite sure. It's a special type of psychosis he has, but I'd be sad to see him go.

Comment

• Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
            I'm of the same mind, even if he has no sources I don't scour the internet looking for rumors. I read a lot of them here.
            same boat over here. i appreciate someone taking more time than me even if it's only aggregation.

Comment

• So who do we think goes tomorrow? Straily? Gordon? Anyone unexpected? My guess is probably Straily, Ellis, and maybe a RP.

Comment

• I think maybe a guy like Tazawa and that's it.
                Originally posted by Madman81
                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• My money is on nothing happening.

Comment

• So how does the package the Mets just got for Reed compare to what we got for Ramos?

Comment

• It's Jamie Callahan, Gerson Bautista, and Stephen Nogosek to the Mets in the agreement for Addison Reed.

Boston gave up 3 RP.#18,#23,#28 on Boston Top 30

Comment

• Ramos deal looking better.

Comment

• Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
                          So how does the package the Mets just got for Reed compare to what we got for Ramos?
                          We got a better SP prospect. They got 3 RP(All older than Gonzalez)

Comment

• The difference is, Reed is a rental.

Comment

• He's also a much better pitcher.

Comment

• Heyman on Twitter: Straily trade "less than likely."

Comment

Working...
                                X