Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
    Jerry Crasnick‏Verified account @jcrasnick · 2m2 minutes ago

#Marlins are extremely open to discussing Dee Gordon, who has a .694 OPS and is guaranteed $38M after this season. Not much traffic there

Jerry Crasnick‏Verified account @jcrasnick · 2m2 minutes ago

Daily Dan Straily update: The #Marlins are open to offers on him, and several teams are keeping in touch.

- - - - - - - - - -

No one had them as an interested team. Heard 5/6 teams(see Joel Sherman tweet those were the teams plus TB) Sh*t even the Mets fans/insiders couldnt believe it

Its what happens when a team blows another away-no need to talk anymore(which is where the info gets out) they just exchange medicals and then say YES. I wouldnt be surprised if they talked only 24 hrs on AJ while other teams like Wash/Cubs/TB/Colorado have talked 2 weeks

This is what they want to happen on Straily-some team just calls says this is what we are offering and Mike Hill runs to dial MLB
    Yeah but you're our top insider. I expect you to know things I can't already find on the internet.

Also, I like how the Marlins are talking about this as a deal they just couldn't pass up.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
      ANother team who now has Straily at #1 on list. Ask for Luis Ortiz,Isan Diaz or Mauricio Dubon plus more for Straily and a RP

Bob Nightengale‏Verified account @BNightengale · 4m4 minutes ago

Talks with #Brewers and #Athletics for Sonny Gray have stalled. The #As are insisting on CF Lewis Brinson. The Brewers won't trade him.
      Dubon is probably close to the majors, but is their 9th best prospect the type of great deal they're looking for if they move Straily? Doesn't seem like any kind of great return if he's the best guy you get back. I'd shoot for Ortiz, but Diaz would be fine if there were other parts with legitimate upside coming back as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by sports24/7 View Post
        Dubon is probably close to the majors, but is their 9th best prospect the type of great deal they're looking for if they move Straily? Doesn't seem like any kind of great return if he's the best guy you get back. I'd shoot for Ortiz, but Diaz would be fine if there were other parts with legitimate upside coming back as well.
        Who knows? Tjfla certainly doesn't.

Comment

• Erick is very bitter today. Wrong side of the bed buddy?

Comment

• Lol that's normal
            "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
            - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

• Just stating facts. We know nothing and tjfla is just like us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
                Who knows? Tjfla certainly doesn't.
                To be honest, I wasn't really asking him about inside info, just stating that seems to be a somewhat light return if the word is they're only selling Straily for a big package.

Comment

• Originally posted by sports24/7 View Post
                  To be honest, I wasn't really asking him about inside info, just stating that seems to be a somewhat light return if the word is they're only selling Straily for a big package.
                  This is just a fun time of year to make fun of tjfla who's a condescending prick to everyone on this board. Not once has he ever posted new info on this board yet he thinks he's an insider because he's posting stuff that can already be seen on Twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
                    Erick is very bitter today. Wrong side of the bed buddy?
                    I know last night he was NOT happy about the Ramos trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                      I know last night he was NOT happy about the Ramos trade.
                      I don't really care that much to be honest. When a franchise sucks for this long, fans become pretty indifferent. It's just another trade where the organization didn't receive appropriate value because the front office is dumb.

Comment

• you are not acting indifferent

Comment

• Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
                          you are not acting indifferent
                          I don't think you know me. I feel no emotion about this in real life. Coming on a message board to state that you don't think your team got good value and that the front office is dumb doesn't necessarily mean you care much. At the end of the day, we traded a reliever.

Also making fun of tjfla is fun to me. Not sure why anyone would defend him. He's a dick who thinks his opinions and speculations are facts.

Can't wait until we trade Straily to one of the four teams mentioned and he comes on here to say I told you so even though the four interested teams were already all over the internet. I guess we're all insiders now too.

Comment

• Erick, you care as much as the rest of us.

No shame in that.

To be honest, I respect people who care about a chronically disappointing team. It's easy to root for the Dodgers, Red Sox and Yankees. You have to be emotionally invested in the Marlins to even discuss them at length.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
                              Not once has he ever posted new info on this board
                              He did once! Hermida for Manny

I don't disagree with your opinion of him though. He's super condescending and the rantings about what "this board says" when nobody has said anything like that are weird

Comment

• He messaged me last week and told me to stop replying to his posts and admitted he didnt have any sources. Everything he posts is on twitter.

Comment

Working...
                                X