• Show
Clear All

• How'd that guy get into Harvard?

Comment

• Harvard Community College

Comment

• Oh we see Mike, we see.

Comment

• So, let me get this right: The Marlins ARE giving up money, but getting flat shit in return. The Marlins are actually just a long-term practical joke. Good one guys.

Comment

• I've never really understood what "cash consideration" means. Is that like "Team A is sending a small amount of money to Team B?" It's never really specified.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by marlinsfan24 View Post
            Are you guys educated enough to know what the Marlins are doing? Mike Hill hopes so. https://twitter.com/PBPjasonlieser/s...58635482800128
            Lol

Comment

• [tweet]626849452351979521[/tweet]

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                [tweet]626849452351979521[/tweet]
                Hopefully Mike Hill is able to educate this player.

Comment

• Fuck this team. Seriously.

Comment

• Well that 'educate' line is without a doubt gonna become a recurring joke on this board. But hey, I'm probably not educated enough to know.

Comment

• If they sent real money, all I can do is facepalm in light of the devil's advocacy position for discussions sake.

Comment

• I'm gonna be a rockies fan by next week at this rate

Comment

• Jeff Brigham is now our #22 prospect on MLBPipeline. Victor Araujo is #30.

Comment

• Well it's pretty easy when number 10 is a C grade

Comment

• I love the Marlins front office. First they make a trade where they take money over talent and then call their fans uneducated. It's incredible. I was starting to think I should drive down there for a game sometime this summer before I have to go back to work in a week and a half, but fuck that.

I'd sooner fly to Incheon and catch an SK Wyverns Game at Munhak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHOIpMNW4R4
                              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• Educated Marlins fans probably moved on long ago, just us poor suckers for punishment left.

Comment

Working...
                                X