No announcement yet.

Cardinals @ Marlins, 5/8-5/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon hitting 9th and Realmuto leading off. I suggested this exact lineup a week ago i believe. Its a great lineup if we had a better guy in the 7th hole than Hech. Still like it more than Gordon leading off. Not rocket science. Get your best hitters the most AB's. Gordon leading off for this long just shows us how far behind we really are than most teams in the modern day of baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
      Conley got launched to NOLA
      They wanted to launch him to NOLA since March guess Urena and the fact he has sucked helped the decision

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by geemoney View Post
      Telis and Tyler Moore up to replace Rojas (60-day DL) and Conley.
      5 man bench finally!!

Jeff must be killing the phones trying to find players
      Last edited by tjfla; 05-09-2017, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Hoping Telis starts platooning with Bour, and we've abandoned the 4 man bench experiment
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

It will be Moore platooning with Bour.

- - - - - - - - - -

Feel bad for Rojas, he was finally getting his shot it seems, and taking advantage of it.

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
            It will be Moore platooning with Bour.

- - - - - - - - - -

Feel bad for Rojas, he was finally getting his shot it seems, and taking advantage of it.
            Well, at least (in theory) he'll be put right back in there when he returns.

Comment

Surprised a bit they actually pulled the trigger on Conley but obviously you can't have a 7+ ERA in the majors. Sadly he's just two or so starts removed from a 3 ERA and one of the better pitchers in the rotation.

Nice Telis finally getting another opportunity but don't know what role he can really have right now.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
              Gordon hitting 9th and Realmuto leading off. I suggested this exact lineup a week ago i believe. Its a great lineup if we had a better guy in the 7th hole than Hech. Still like it more than Gordon leading off. Not rocket science. Get your best hitters the most AB's. Gordon leading off for this long just shows us how far behind we really are than most teams in the modern day of baseball.
              Wouldn't even say it's about getting the best hitters most AB's. Just the guys who get on base the most. Long term Dee is still the best leadoff option and Yelich/Realmuto can both be either #2 or #5. Gordon just has to learn some patience at the plate eventually. Team doesn't get to utilize his speed enough because he swings at a ton of pitches.

Comment

I like Ellis as he seems to handle our pitchers well. Telis who knows where and how he is gonna play.

- - - - - - - - - -

Yelich just got tossed lol

Comment

Pretty bad call. Mix that with personal frustrations and you could see those ejections coming. Team still upset about bad calls from yesterday too.

Comment

Yeah these umps are bad..

Comment

Jesus good thing for the 5 man bench. Hech is now hurt it looks like lol

Comment

OMFG SQUEEZE IS AMAZING
                        Originally posted by Madman81
                        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Good to see Dietrich with a double off a lefty. He's off to a really slow start. Would be huge for him to get back to normal playing everyday during Prado's absence. Not that it really matters cause this team stinks regardless, but hey, progress!

Comment

Lets count the way the ways the bullpen will try and blow this tonight.

Comment

Ok, now that Straily is out and i dont have the opportunity to jinx him like I did last game, I think he is our best starting pitcher. He is a solid pitcher, but that is also a terrifying statement.

- - - - - - - - - -

Side comment- I have 0 clue who is on our roster right now. Injuries have come so quickly over the past week.

- - - - - - - - - -

No idea who our rotation is at this point.

Comment

It doesn't matter either lol.

- - - - - - - - - -

Bearclaw gonna make sure we lose this one.

- - - - - - - - - -

Yeah Ziegler!

Comment

Working...
                                X