No announcement yet.

Marlins Fire Redmond and Leary, Name GM Dan Jennings New Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION=121]HUGG[/MENTION], I thought I read somewhere on Twitter that it was the DR. I can't find the tweet now
    LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Originally posted by nny View Post
      Realmuto #5 is shit though

mhm

Comment

• I doubt the two are related, but there's been grumblings about the front office being upset with Ozuna. Was that something that ultimately got Red fired? Like he kept favoring Ozuna over what the front office wanted?

That's just speculation on my part. I've had an annoying headache all day.

Comment

• Already told you his cat got out

Comment

• Ozuna swung the bat well on the west coast trip. Unless they sent him home to run on a treadmill for 2 weeks

Comment

• yay not slotting Ozuna 5

boo slotting Realmuto 5

watch JT get 2 hits and be in the 5 hole for the next 10 games
              Originally posted by Madman81
              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Ichiro starting?

WGW

Comment

• who should hit 5th when half the lineup sucks? hech?

Comment

• Yelich in the 2hole and Prado 5th

Comment

• Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
                      who should hit 5th when half the lineup sucks? hech?
                      I'd personally move Prado to either 4th or 5th (with Bour in the other spot) and move Ichiro to 1 or 2. If everyone sucks, might as well put speed at the top.

- - - - - - - - - -

Or yelich too

Comment

• yelich has been terrible so far this year. why move him up?

Comment

• Cause Prado the last 6 games hasn't exactly been tearing the cover off the ball either

Comment

• why does that mean that yelich, who has been even worse, should go into his spot?

Comment

• Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
                              yelich has been terrible so far this year. why move him up?
                              Realmuto has been terrible too and Yelich has a lot more potential.

It's gonna be a shit line up no matter what though.

God I didn't even realize Prado only had a 80 OPS+. Our guys seriously need to start hitting.

Comment

• Yelich has been an absolute dumpster fire at the plate this season.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by nny View Post
                                God I didn't even realize Prado only had a 80 OPS+. Our guys seriously need to start hitting.
                                yeah he's in a 4/30 slump, was hitting .305/.346/.407 before it started

Comment

Working...
                                X