No announcement yet.

Marlins Fire Redmond and Leary, Name GM Dan Jennings New Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like how Conine was in the postgame show today like he had no clue who it was. Maybe he didn't at the time, but still a cool story, I guess. Whatever.

Comment

• Looks like they went the same route the Brewers went with Counsell.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by Erick View Post
      I like how Conine was in the postgame show today like he had no clue who it was. Maybe he didn't at the time, but still a cool story, I guess. Whatever.
      Maybe he still doesn't know!

Comment

• Possible interim with Dusty as the main guy? I don't know. I don't really like either of them.

Comment

• Conine has no managing experience. Still a better choice than Dusty.

Comment

• [tweet]600094102261145600[/tweet]

Someone tell Joe he's late.

Comment

• A better choice than Dusty but I think the corpse of Billy Martin might be as well.

- - - - - - - - - -

Seriously though, I don't like Conine as manager. It just seems like another "Remember 2003?!" nostalgia pull as opposed to a legitimate move.

Comment

• Can't wait 'till they replace Conine with Mike Mordecai. Woohoo.

Comment

• Mordecai's gonna be the bench coach.

Comment

• I want Willis.

Comment

• I want to believe that Conine wasn't their first choice all along but at this point, who the hell knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                        I want to believe that Conine wasn't their first choice all along but at this point, who the hell knows.
                        Samson provided a stellar recommendation.

Comment

• Lenny Harris, Jeff Conine, Perry Hill, Mike Redmond, I'm sure we'll see Mike Lowell or Mordecai or someone of that ilk taking over the bench coach position, and even on the TV side you've got Carl Pavano. Jesus, I swear they'd throw the guys on the field if they thought they could. I read on a different blog that Loria is basically the one-hit wonder pop star that keeps trying to remind you he made it work once. Ain't that the fucking truth.

Comment

• Jeff Conine is our manager....

Wow.

This team is a joke. I want to puke.
                            STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

• Originally posted by thatnewguy View Post
                              Lenny Harris, Jeff Conine, Perry Hill, Mike Redmond, I'm sure we'll see Mike Lowell or Mordecai or someone of that ilk taking over the bench coach position, and even on the TV side you've got Carl Pavano. Jesus, I swear they'd throw the guys on the field if they thought they could. I read on a different blog that Loria is basically the one-hit wonder pop star that keeps trying to remind you he made it work once. Ain't that the fucking truth.
                              Perry Hill is regarded as one of the best infield coaches and doesn't belong in this statement.

Comment

• I hear the NBA is still going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X