DSL Marlins: L, 8-3

E.Almonte: 1-4, R, 2B
    Guaba: 1-3, R, BB, K
    Avello: 1-2, 3B, RBI
    L.Acosta: 2-4, 2 RBI
    E.Lara: L, 4 IP, 6 H, 5 R, 2 ER, 1 BB, 3 K
    Jo.Diaz: 4 IP, 4 H, 3 R, 3 ER, 4 BB, 5 K, 1 HRA

Great start for Desclafani.

I also have no idea what Zack Cox took this month. All three of his home runs this year are over his last four games.

Good start by Urena. Nice to see Wittgren have a good inning.

Chad Wallach has been surprisingly good in Greensboro. He's an interesting guy to follow whenever he ends up in Jupiter.

I think it's safe to say Colby Suggs might suck.

Also, holy sh*t Kevin Gregg allowed four runs in his first Jupiter appearance. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it's just too damn perfect.

Comment

8 game hitting streak for Skipworth. That's like a 30 gamer for an average AAA hitter.

Comment

Gregg Is good for a Gopher ball or two an inning. Can't believe we signed him again.

Also Someone better be replacing Turner in the rotation soon. IF he makes it through the 1st trip of the lineup the next trip is only gonna be worse.

Comment

Flynn deserves a shot. I know he sucked in his short major league stint last year in September, but he's been too damn good in the hitter-friendly PCL to not have earned another shot.

Comment

Strikeouts are way down. I'd rather stick with Turner

Comment

Mainge gon Mainge

Comment

It's Gregg's first outing. Let's see how he does in his next couple of outings, I am sure he's rusty. If he continues pitching like that, there's no way he gets called up... Or does HE.

Turner needs to GTFO of our rotation. I mean enough is enough. The guy has one good outing every 5+ (?) outings. He's good the 1st time through the lineup, so they should consider using him as long reliever and write off the loss already. He's obviously not what we expected. I would like to see Hand get 3-4 starts and see how he does. I believe in Hand much more than I do in Turner. How does this work since Hand is rehabbing, does he have to be called up as soon as he is healthy or can we leave him at AAA?

I also agree that Flynn does deserve another shot. The PCL has been a tough league to pitch in, and he's succeeded. I don't care about K's just get hitters out.

Comment

Hand is out of options, so they'll have to put him back on the MLB roster or risk losing him.

Comment

We know what Hand is. A left handed version of Turner. Walks too many batters and gets knocked around.

Comment

I don't see why we need to care that Hand is out of options. He sucks.

Comment

Exactamundo, remember when we released Greg Dobbs, and then he came up with the game on the line against Washington last week, and he did his Dobbs thing and we won? Addition be subtraction.

Comment

Originally posted by dim View Post
                          Great start for Desclafani.

I also have no idea what Zack Cox took this month. All three of his home runs this year are over his last four games.

Good start by Urena. Nice to see Wittgren have a good inning.

Chad Wallach has been surprisingly good in Greensboro. He's an interesting guy to follow whenever he ends up in Jupiter.

I think it's safe to say Colby Suggs might suck.

Also, holy sh*t Kevin Gregg allowed four runs in his first Jupiter appearance. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it's just too damn perfect.
                          Suggs is sucking because they are trying to stretch him out and have him do stuff he has never done. As soon as they figure out that he is a 1 inning/1 or 2 batter guy he will settle down. That was the whole reason he fell to the 3rd Rd

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
                            I also agree that Flynn does deserve another shot. The PCL has been a tough league to pitch in, and he's succeeded. I don't care about K's just get hitters out.
                            That's wonderful. And very wrong.

Comment

Cy Young only struck out 3.4 per 9 innings and they named the pitching award after him.

Comment

Working...
                              X