No announcement yet.

Marlins trade Mat Latos, Mike Morse to LA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morse traded to Pittsburgh for Jose Tabata.
    LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
      I thought we decided you weren't black
      what is race but a social construct

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay View Post
        I stand by what I said before about Ichiro. The question is he a .285 BABIP player at this point in his career is important. I forgot to look at his batted ball data earlier and it's concerning, but has he lost that much speed since last year?
        .300 BABIP since 2011 and only one of those years was he actually over .300.

I love him and it makes me sad, but he doesn't have it anymore.

Comment

• Dodgers designated Mat Latos for assignment. Ouch.
          LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• good Lord, talk about a free fall

while he was here we were talking about resigning him to a 1 year deal...I wouldn't have a problem with them resigning him to a 1 year incentive laden deal this offseason.

He had a 4.01 FIP in LA, his walk rate was good and K rate was down slightly but I have to imagine he's more of a low-4s ERA guy like we saw earlier. If you move Koehler, and you're able to sign 1 "tier 1" or "tier 2" FA SP (since we all know they aren't signing 2 solid SPs, let's stop kidding ourselves), some combination of Cosart, Nicolino, Latos, Urena, Conley in the last 2 spots is okay I think (probably Cosart/Latos), and there's enough depth at AAA that when Alvarez and Jose get injured we won't have to necessarily quit on the season.
            Originally posted by Madman81
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Miamarlin21 View Post
              Dodgers designated Mat Latos for assignment. Ouch.
              Work out a deal where LAD sends us more cash and then give him a QO!!! Do it Jeff. YES I AM JOKING

Doubtful he will come back,the pants in the family likes Cali

Comment

Working...
              X